Your Next Game - The Lottery 4 (prizes awarded)

It's not a joke

:)

Well you hurt this feces throwing monkey bad. But it's all good. You just sit there from the sidelines and say hurtful things while I get to enjoy this event :)

*Snip

9. the_couchster is to play Diablo III on PS3.

4. Saltyie is to play Puppeteer on PS3.

So, that's the dealio, y'all. As always, I'll let everyone get their poop in a group and begin the hunting process. Keep us all up to date on your progress! :)

Diablo 3. Not a huge fan of RPGs but I've heard nothing but good things about this one. It's $14 on gameflip. Will probably pick up the evil edition though for 19.99 from gamestop next week when I'm there to pick up Far Cry Primal.

Puppeteer huh, looks very reminiscent of LittleBigPlanet, and I swear I have it on my download list after it was on PS+ a few years back. I'll definitely check it out in the next few days, looks fun.

Admittedly I have only played about an hour of Diablo 3 on PS3, but I'd be happy to help Cooch in his quest, he can carry me to the platinum :) It's a really fun dungeon crawler 4 player co op game that seems to be about simply getting dat loot (Something about the world ending too but that's what they said in 2012). Was pretty easy solo from what I played, but iirc you need to play through it multiple times on every difficulty to get the plat.

Pupeeteer is one of those underrated games for the PS3. I thought it was fantastic. It has a very childish feel but the atmosphere is great. The whole game is played through a play of sorts and the curtains drop and new stages become available. The way they move to each new set makes the game feel like you're the star of the play. You're the Romeo, or the Phantom or the Frankenstein's monster. Lots of good fun. Hope you enjoy. I'd be more than happy to play D3 with you. I think it's something like 80 hours because you need to max level all 8 characters or something. Zomb1e_kira is currently playing this in the C2 league and he's enjoying it.

I've completely forgotten that Trine 2 Complete Story was on the PS+ IGC, way back in June 2014.

Here I was thinking I had to buy it, although my PS+ is going to expire soon :hmm:

Awesome!

I'm so happy for you!

I'm so euphorically elated that I might stove my own goddamn head with a hammer!

Luckily I can't afford one - I had to spend the money on a fucking £42 physical copy of Disgaea 5!

• Like 1

Awesome!

I'm so happy for you!

I'm so euphorically elated that I might stove my own goddamn head with a hammer!

Luckily I can't afford one - I had to spend the money on a fucking £42 physical copy of Disgaea 5!

haha. If you want some spare cash to buy that hammer, I'd be happy to pitch in :)

• Like 1

Well, luckily I had a spare $30 PSN card lying around, so I've downloaded Rainbow Moon and played it for an hour or so last night. Definitely isn't something I would typically buy for myself, but hey, isn't that what the lottery is all about?

Enjoyed what I've played so far of it, so I'm going to get some more playtime in this afternoon/evening. The MC's name is 'Baldron' which I swiftly changed to 'Baldrick' after the character from Blackadder ;) . Although apart from beating a bunch of imps and bees I haven't really done that much else.

• Like 4

Well, luckily I had a spare $30 PSN card lying around, so I've downloaded Rainbow Moon and played it for an hour or so last night. Definitely isn't something I would typically buy for myself, but hey, isn't that what the lottery is all about?

Enjoyed what I've played so far of it, so I'm going to get some more playtime in this afternoon/evening. The MC's name is 'Baldron' which I swiftly changed to 'Baldrick' after the character from Blackadder ;) . Although apart from beating a bunch of imps and bees I haven't really done that much else.

Strange game, Rainbow Moon, but quite rewarding - I enjoyed it quite a bit, it can seem slow to get going proper, but it gets pretty great 

• Like 3

It was a PS Plus game in November 2014 I think. Shame you didn't take it :/

I wouldn't call it a shame. PS+ can suck my bum. In my opinion, the pros of not having PS+ still greatly outweigh not being able to get Frozen Synapse Prime for 'free' back in November 2014. :P

I've got no problem paying $20 for it. :pimp:

• Like 2

I wouldn't call it a shame. PS+ can suck my bum. In my opinion, the pros of not having PS+ still greatly outweigh not being able to get Frozen Synapse Prime for 'free' back in November 2014. :P

I've got no problem paying $20 for it. :pimp:

haha does that offer stand for everyone or just PS+ :eyebrow:

This has to be my new favorite emoticon                   ^^^

Edited by Cooch

Fresh new copy of D5 awaiting me when I got back from work - should finish up my current game (AC Syndicate) tonight, ready to start after work tomorrow.

Getting a hold of a copy in Europe not the easiest thing in he world, had to shell out for a 'collectors edition' that includes a superfluous soundtrack (who on earth still uses CDs?!?!) and the worlds most disapointing art book!

• Like 2

Started the Puppeteer, and finished Act 1-1. It seems pretty fun so far, but I hope it gets a little more gameplay orientated as time goes on, and not fixated on taking me out of the game every 30 seconds so the floating ghost cat can say 'Meowgic' instead of magic 5 more times. I take it I need to go back after completing the game to get collectibles, I tried following a guide but they ended up using abilities I didn't have pretty quickly, so I just said screw it.  There doesn't seem to be too many levels, I wonder if they get longer later on. So far I'm optimistic, looking forward to getting on it over the weekend.

• Like 2

Started the Puppeteer, and finished Act 1-1. It seems pretty fun so far, but I hope it gets a little more gameplay orientated as time goes on, and not fixated on taking me out of the game every 30 seconds so the floating ghost cat can say 'Meowgic' instead of magic 5 more times. I take it I need to go back after completing the game to get collectibles, I tried following a guide but they ended up using abilities I didn't have pretty quickly, so I just said screw it.  There doesn't seem to be too many levels, I wonder if they get longer later on. So far I'm optimistic, looking forward to getting on it over the weekend.

You will have to do a bit of backtracking for sure. I hope you're using Sir Bee's guide for the collectibles. I was flipping between several different ones and missed so much shit it wasn't funny. His guide has everything in order and color coded which is awesome. Keep track of the Super crystals and the puppet boys, as those aren't tracked by the game. Also, if you miss a puopet, you'll have to view it agsin, and then thenot beat the final boss again. Fun game, lots of stuff to track though.
  • Like 1

Played some more Rainbow Moon last night until my Vita died, so I think it's safe to say I'm enjoying it so far. I've made it to the second island and now things are getting a bit tougher again. It does feel like cheating a bit that you can escape any battle, but it's saved my bacon as few times when I've accidentally challenged a powerful enemy while on low health. I've just got two quick questions:

1) What happens when I run out of hunger (or whatever it's actually called)? I've been keeping eating food just to be on the safe side, but it'd be nice to know why I'm doing it

2) Is there any way for me to cure poison at the moment other than using the healer, because these Poison Imps assure I have to pretty much have to heal after every battle :S

• Like 2

Played some more Rainbow Moon last night until my Vita died, so I think it's safe to say I'm enjoying it so far. I've made it to the second island and now things are getting a bit tougher again. It does feel like cheating a bit that you can escape any battle, but it's saved my bacon as few times when I've accidentally challenged a powerful enemy while on low health. I've just got two quick questions:

1) What happens when I run out of hunger (or whatever it's actually called)? I've been keeping eating food just to be on the safe side, but it'd be nice to know why I'm doing it

2) Is there any way for me to cure poison at the moment other than using the healer, because these Poison Imps assure I have to pretty much have to heal after every battle :S

Been a while since i played, but from memory:

1. You start losing hp once it runs out, quite quickly too

2. There is a passive ability to resist poison, but tou may not have access to them yet

• Like 2