I know what I want Trophy

josephineola

Does anyone know how obtain "I know what I want" trophy?

PS_4Trophies answered here: (possible spoiler!)

I played through it once and got the "default ending". I then picked up all collectibles and made sure not to come close to that particular thing mentioned in his post. This made me unlock the alternative ending and the trophy as well :)

I definetely recommend to play through the game the first time on your own without a collectible guide, though.

Tried everything I could to get this trophy, followed guides/videos, played all different ways and have only ever gotten the wife ending. Six times. :-(

Anyone else having trouble seeing different endings? Don't know what went wrong here.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It's a temperamental game.  I suggest completely deleting your save data any time you try for a different ending.

Myself, I found that not dying is certainly key, but also not picking up the ringing telephone in the looping, ringing hallway in Chapter 3, and staying far away from wheelchairs - especially the one in Chapter 6.  Doing these things got me the self-portrait ending, and I even got all the collectibles on that run.

• 5 years later...