Discounted but not listed as such

harsly

I thought I'd let people know by making a thread, maybe I'm missing something but this was a surprise for me.

I'm on the EU store and this game is not listed on any new discounts (from February 17th), but I stumbled upon it and saw that it's 50% off (14,99€ 7,49€). I wonder why it isn't listed.

goose.jpg

Yeah, they didn't even list both Soldner-X games (and the second one and its DLC are cross-buy with Vita, too!). The EU blog has become a cesspit of incompetence lately, especially its staff.

Everyone please just use Community Mag for the weekly Store updates (it's in French, tough) and PSPrices for discounts and permanent price cuts.

Yeah, they didn't even list both Soldner-X games (and the second one and its DLC are cross-buy with Vita, too!). The EU blog has become a cesspit of incompetence lately, especially its staff.

Everyone please just use Community Mag for the weekly Store updates (it's in French, tough) and PSPrices for discounts and permanent price cuts.

I don't go to any blog or site. I hit up the store itself, but like posted above, I've found games discounted that do NOT show up in Weekly Deals - All Deals. About a month or two back, I found Conception II discounted for around $10, but wasn't listed with all the other sale games. I had to seek the game out on it's own.

You'd think if Sony was going to discount games, they'd want to make sure they all get promoted in the Weekly Deals section.