Trophy "King for a Day" unachievable?

Supermarco1012

On 20/4/2019 at 11:18 AM, lordguwa said:

king for a day trophy? i seen some people have obtained it but not sure if they hacked it.

but for my opinion on the matter, i doubt it will get fixed. the burnout paradise method works to get the console to connect if have that issue but the game was delisted on the ps3 for quite some time.

edit: saw the 2 most recent people, maybe the staff will take a look into it.

maybe there will be results.

I tried the Burnout Paradise method and not works :/

• Like 1

Blame EA altogether. It’s their fault they can’t fix it as such issues are to be handled by the developers, but since they shut down Black Box back in 2013 any future problems with the game become out of their control.

• 6 months later...

Sadly I forgot to do the trophy and prevents me from getting the plat. I would have had all the plats for need for speed. Thanks ea

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

EA have never and will never fix this, thus the trophy will forever remain unobtainable by legitimate means.

Sadly that's how ea is. The people for blackops 3 finally fixed the Easter egg and now people can get the 100 percent but ea dont care 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Plague_Dominate said:

I don't understand why people feel the need to be toxic towards others for asking a simple question in the forums. This is a triple A title published by EA, one of the most evil corporations in the industry. The hostility ought to be directed towards EA, not the trophy hunters who still enjoy this title and would like to finish it. All that does is makes people want to leave the site. I don't really care how tired people are of hearing about the topic, there is a way to answer their questions without being rude.

True...??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Plague_Dominate said:

The hostility ought to be directed towards EA, not the trophy hunters who still enjoy this title and would like to finish it.

The question has been asked and answered, then asked and answered again, then asked and answered again, then asked and answered again. 

It’s really rude of people to keep asking the same question over and over again when the answer has already been given. 

The “hostility” isn’t hostile, it’s impatience for people who don’t appreciate that the answer has already been given multiple times and people rudely ignore it and ask it over and over again.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

The question has been asked and answered, then asked and answered again, then asked and answered again, then asked and answered again. 

It’s really rude of people to keep asking the same question over and over again when the answer has already been given. 

The “hostility” isn’t hostile, it’s impatience for people who don’t appreciate that the answer has already been given multiple times and people rudely ignore it and ask it over and over again.

This^

It's not rudeness per sae, just irritation at the same question being asked over and over again and a different answer being expected each time. This is one trophy that will never, ever be fixed and there's absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

If there was a fix for this trophy, then someone would have found it by now.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 15.11.2020 at 0:47 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

It's not rudeness per sae, just irritation at the same question being asked over and over again and a different answer being expected each time. This is one trophy that will never, ever be fixed and there's absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

If there was a fix for this trophy, then someone would have found it by now.

It was mostly me being curious on how the situation looked like currently, since the forums seemed dead, but yeah, if there would be a fix, there would be a thread for that ?

Good thing I didn't really care too much about the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I got this when I did, could have sworn I got it after the Issues but seems like I got it before (to be fair the same "Ranked 1st VS Friends" always showed up even back then without anything popping) I simply used one of my Alt Accounts (and had that be the only Friend on my list with the game at all) and set a shit time and beat it and it Unlocked... Always worth a shot ?‍♂️ Everything else Autlog related still Works Fine so I'm really confused why this doesn't (only have Half the Challenge Series and Rank 25/30 to go now ? ?) 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a theory:

If EA is going more cross-play friendly

With NFS: Heat,NFS:Hot Pursuit REMASTERED,Apex:Legends.

1/First of all isn't it NFS:The Runs 10th/Tenth anniversary if not it would have the crossplay feature all DLC & ability to some how add ppl on different consoles.

Fact: 15th/Fifteenth November 2011.

Thats a sum fact if true then some where near that date a remaster

Just like Burnout Paradise & NFS: Hot Pursuit

Remastered both got remastered

Edited by UNLEADED_BRONZE

• 1 month later...
On 15/11/2020 at 10:20 AM, DaivRules said:

Its rude of someone to ask a question in a responsible non toxic polite manor? Maybe this guy just, hmm idk, wasnt around when this topic was dealt with in the past, which would mean he didnt have the information you do, which leaves him with 2 options, spend 2 minutes asking, or who knows how long wading through all the different threads to try and find what hes looking for, heres an idea, if your bored of answering this question dont bother with the thread at all

Fact is dude, its prolly quicker for any user of this site to just google all the info they wanna find out, but were a community arent we? A community where moderators label the everyman as being 'rude' for asking a polite question, or called 'rudely ignorant' because they dont know everything you do..  yet pawn off hostility as 'impatience' from the less polite of us, all be it extremely mild, tame hostility but still, im not sure thats fair?

I mean it would have cost less time to just answer the question... again lol

On 18/12/2020 at 3:35 PM, UNLEADED_BRONZE said:

I have a theory:

If EA is going more cross-play friendly

With NFS: Heat,NFS:Hot Pursuit REMASTERED,Apex:Legends.

1/First of all isn't it NFS:The Runs 10th/Tenth anniversary if not it would have the crossplay feature all DLC & ability to some how add ppl on different consoles.

Fact: 15th/Fifteenth November 2011.

Thats a sum fact if true then some where near that date a remaster

Just like Burnout Paradise & NFS: Hot Pursuit

Remastered both got remastered

I suspect it will eventually get a remaster, hoping for another version of Most Wanted too without all the missionary online, be nice to see a Carbon, Underground, Pro Street plats as well 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It isn't rude to ask a question, it's rude to not be more patient with other site members. I've earned trophies that were 'un-earnable' before. Things change over time. Just because a trophy was once unavailable, doesn't mean it always will be. There are thousands of threads on this site, if people don't want to answer this one, they don't have to!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A few questions (not entirely related with this trophy, but still related..):

1st - Is the DLC still available?

2nd - Is the "King for a Day" the only Impossible trophy?

3rd - Are there hackers active in the game servers (essentially is it safe to play?)

4th - What's the max possible completion currently?

Need the answers to those to decide if I will atempt the max possible or just skip..

Thanks in advance!

27 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

A few questions (not entirely related with this trophy, but still related..):

1st - Is the DLC still available?

2nd - Is the "King for a Day" the only Impossible trophy?

3rd - Are there hackers active in the game servers (essentially is it safe to play?)

4th - What's the max possible completion currently?

Need the answers to those to decide if I will atempt the max possible or just skip..

Thanks in advance!

The DLC is still available as of a couple of hours ago. I just bought it.

• Like 1