Trophy discussion

Vergil

We have 5 boss trophies and then a closure one that can be another boss or not. Two of those bosses have specific trophies attached to them, being the first two.

Then reaching level 15 and 25 on Infinite Drive mode which seems to be something like a survival. This is where people might struggle when starting, until the good tactics and maybe some cheesing is found and share amongst the community.

Chain trophies (there is one for 100 and another for 1000) looks like combo trophies. This might be the kind of thing that you can get through legit gameplay (which I'm hoping for) or you only can do in one specific level, which is a pain in the ass.

There are 3 chain mines to be destroyed, something like running past them without shooting them might trigger them, we will know more when the game is out.

The 7 in 1 shot and the Collateral Damage trophies reminds me of grinding to level (who knows which) in Bulletstorm which was done by lining up enemies with a penetrating weapon and killing all of them at once. Shouldn't be hard to get, the first should be more linked to luck while the second should be to careful planning.

We also have all those collectibles trophies which should be fairly easy to get with a guide, unless they have some shitty requirements and they aren't actually collectibles, but something you get through challenges or some sort of currency (like the Team Perks in FUSE).

For the rest of the list, we have a Boss Rush trophy which can be a FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS or can be easily done after you S+ all levels. I'm betting on the latter and hoping there is someway to recover health between battles or they aren't too long in case you need to retry a lot. The rest of the misc trophies are for completing a stage without taking damage (should be easily done or even a requirement for the S+ ranks), dropping some sort of bomb in a specific place in a specific stage, activating an EX option which should be a postgame/unlockable or some easy thing like a super (I'm betting on the former), luring an enemy turret to kill another enemy called Medulla (should be fairly easy if you lower the health of that enemy first) and finally playing with all 8 androids which is something like Resogun's trophy for playing with every ship. This Android trophy can be the biggest pain in the ass of the list in case you need some shitty requirements to unlock them or can be fairly easy if they are easily unlocked/unlocked from the start.

Only thoughts on the list, this can be a whole lot of bullshit or can be pinpoint on target, we will only know when the game is out. Since this is a PS4 game, a game for a console I don't own, I would appreciate a lot if someone could quote me when the game is out to tell how many of the guesses I had right, since I obviously won't be able to know by myself for at least another year.

Voted for this. Looks like it's far from winning though, which is a shame 'cause it looks like fun.

As for the trophies, I can't really tell if they look difficult or not. Kind of disappointed in the images though. For a game that's so strange looking you'd think there would be a little more creativity in the trophy design. :(

You don't need to paste your trophy card under your messages. You already put it in your signature so you'll notice it's added automatically.

Done that:

Also, you already have your card on your signature, you don't need to copy and paste it in your replies.

Oh, right, sorry   :|

No need to apologize, you are new here. I'm just saving you the effort of copying and pasting something you already have below.  :D

Oh, thanks man... I just made my new signature