Global Warfighters Trophy

TheGamer-F

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/forum/threadview/2832654348558117513/

Anyone can tell if this workaround works on PS3 and how to do it?

This trophy makes me wants to stop leveling up and going for other online trophies.

This trophy is easy to get, but the big problem is when you reach level 74 and you find out that Warchief is also glitched, I'll be screwed man :(

I don't think this is work because of various reasons:

• there aren't two different files like xbox
  • game asks you to update as soon as you start, if you don't, it don't let you go online. if you do, it closes the game itself.
  • you can't do the filter thing if you can't get into the MP

There is, however, some said methods that unglitches this trophy. Check Nitro's trophy guide here on PSNP and try those, maybe they will work for you.

Edited by TheYuriG

Dont bother with any "workaround" methods. I tried them all and none of them work. If you are desperate like I was the ONLY way to fix the trophy is to call EA Customer Support and have them delete the Origin account associated with your PSN. But be warned doing this will not only reset you to rank 1 in MOHW but all other EA multiplayer games and stats you have associated with your PSN account.

I don't think this is work because of various reasons:

• there aren't two different files like xbox
  • game asks you to update as soon as you start, if you don't, it don't let you go online. if you do, it closes the game itself.
  • you can't do the filter thing if you can't get into the MP
There is, however, some said methods that unglitches this trophy. Check Nitro's trophy guide here on PSNP and try those, maybe they will work for you.

You clearly have no idea what this thread is about.

Already tried all of the workaround that people been posting on the Internet except two methods which they are playing on a different PS3, and finally the pain in the arse method, though most likely going to unlock my trophy which is deleting my Origin account and start all over again.

Edit: actually 3 methods I did not tried yet, including deleting my Origin account.

Dont bother with any "workaround" methods. I tried them all and none of them work. If you are desperate like I was the ONLY way to fix the trophy is to call EA Customer Support and have them delete the Origin account associated with your PSN. But be warned doing this will not only reset you to rank 1 in MOHW but all other EA multiplayer games and stats you have associated with your PSN account.

Going to unlock all mp trophies first, and then I'm going to try two methods before calling EA to delete my account.

If any of the two methods worked with me I'll inform you guys. Thanks

Edited by TheGamer-F

The second option isn't so painful, heard that takes a simple trade of mails should be enough, only thing that should be painful of the waiting time. I really doubt another ps3 is going to change anything. Deleting your profile from the ps3 and adding it again should have the same effect as that.

Noticed with your completely random answer, but hey, at least that should mean that you didn't have trouble with this game, right? You could have been one more of those unlucky ones hit by this issue. :D

yeah, I read somewhere that a lot of the trophies were glitched, especially that one, luckily it didn't glitch on me

that would suck, because that game was hard and annoying to get all the trophies

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Here to confirm that as of today the solution of having your account deleted and remaking it to go for this trophy again 100% works.

The trophy glitched on me a while back when I first played this title. Just recently @Thropy_Hore and I set out to complete what we had started, so I had to find a way to get that trophy. No other solution worked for me except deleting my account. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Follow that link.

Chat with EA guy and ask them to delete your account so your stats reset.

As mentioned above this resets all other EA games as well.

Through the chat, EA deleted my account and I remade it with the same email almost immediately, so no weeks or days of waiting time.

It only took a few hours for the game itself to register my new account and let me log into the mp.

**MOST IMPORTANT ..perhaps -- is reading through forums and stories, there is one account of a fella who had to delete his account twice and finally popped the trophy the 3rd time. His theory is that the trophy can glitch if you earn it from the XP accrued in after round medals instead of in round XP. So I would advise to play it safe and play to make sure that you earn the appropriate rank for the trophy (rank 14 / 51k XP) while in round. 

CHEERS.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just wanted to let you guys know my experience, in case any of you decide to go for the game, since I found it a lot of fun. I did manage to unlock the trophy, which only took me around 1,5 hours. It is the main trophy I was focusing on and I was well prepared to delete my data, which is why I used my second console, that had barely any saves on it. Anyway, here's how it went:

1. I made sure to download the free Network Pass (MEDAL OF HONOR™ WARFIGHTER ONLINE PASS) and nothing else, not even the free DLCs. Also, I have never played BF3 on console, only on PC and I did not unlock anything for that in this game (as far as I know).

2. I launched the game during the week, picked my soldier's nationality (went for the default US one). I looked around the menu to get my bearings, then I went into the server browser which is when I found out that there was literally no one playing, all the servers were empty, I searched for around 30 minutes, nothing. So I decided to call it a day.

3. Fast forward to today, I launched the game and found 3 servers with people in them. I played a couple of games, making sure that I never quite reached Corporal 4 at the end of the match, since I read that earning it using the end-game XP might glitch the trophy. I also never quit any matches and the only medal I got was the "infection" medal you get for killing someone who already has it, that was in my first match. After playing for a while, my endgame screen showed that I was almost at Corporal 4, all I needed was 2000XP. I got into a game, tried playing well and even before the game showed me that I was Corporal 4, or unlocked the soldier, the trophy popped. The last XP action that I made was a kill with a buddy assist.

I am not sure this will be of any use to anybody, but I'm trying to document it while it's fresh on my mind. Hope this helps at least somewhat.

• Like 2

For anyone using a secondary PS3 like I did, please, do not do the same mistake I just did. I deleted my user from the secondary PS3, then I realized that I forgot to upload the trophies onto my online account...

I did upload my save, downloaded the save, played a game, instantly unlocked the 15 minutes playtime trophy, but that's it. Nothing else unlocked, so thanks to my own stupidity I locked the trophy for myself. I will finish up all the EA games I have and then I'll delete my origin account and create a new one. I hope I can do this before they close down the servers for this game.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-06-27 at 4:55 PM, ShadowX077 said:

I know this is old but I asked ea to  fully delete my account but when I go in to the game it still logs me in my old account or does it take some time for it take affect?

I know this is old as well but did it work for you? I have the same problem, only game that it seemed to have wiped my progress in is FIFA18, all other EA games seems to be the same stats... really weird.

• 2 weeks later...

My trophy was glitched so I found this solution:

"Hi there!, same problem happened to me, i raise lvl 74 and other trophies poped but not the "global warfighters". I got it today after make a drastic action... i contacted EA to delete my Origin/EA account, yes, that delete all my statistics of other games like Battlefield but i dont care, i just wanna the trophies.
I created a new Origin/EA account with the same name and all stuff, start MoH Warfighter at lvl 1, after a few matches i raise to lvl 14... trophy pops"

On my second Origin's accound trophy is glitched too. It's a pice a shit not a game.

After I've deleted my first Origin account and making a new one I've lost my all progress in games like: BF1, BF3, BF4 (on PS3 and PS4), BC1, Battlefront 1 and 2, all NFS's on PS3 and PS4 and I can't play online in NFS:HP.

Edited by eternit_pl
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...