Global Warfighters Trophy

TheGamer-F

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 0:59 PM, Darkwaxer said:

To avoid the glitches you need to make sure you never rank up at all at the end of a match at any level 1-74?

No, only upon reaching levels 7, 14, 74

«Squad Leader» trophy — 7 lvl :: 19 000 XP
«Global Warfighters» trophy— 14 lvl :: 51 000 XP 
«Warchief» trophy— 74 lvl :: 841 500 total XP

So basically best to quit

Yes

Also I have a second PS3, is it possible to solo boost yourself?

It's possible, but it can take a very long time. There are very annoying randoms and boosting some sniper rifles is a pain. It will be better to find a boosting team. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am level 14 and they did not give me the trophy I read that a solution would be to contact ea to delete my account but I do not want to do that since it would erase my statistics in the fifas battlefield someone knows any other solution someone knows if it is possible that the trophy jumps by unlocking more soldiers by leveling up? has left me discouraged.

No, when you reach lvl 14 in an end result screen, you screwed up. 

Let EA delete your Statistics (includig your money spend on rare FIFA Ultimate Team players with lootboxes) after you did the other MP trophies or finish the game with 97%.

You can also finish every EA MP before resetting the stats and hope that the servers for MOH Warfighter dont shutdown in the mean time.

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

No, cuando alcanzas el nivel 14 en una pantalla de resultados finales, la cagaste. 

Deje que EA elimine sus estadísticas (incluido su dinero gastado en jugadores raros de FIFA Ultimate Team con cajas de botín) después de que haya hecho los otros trofeos MP o termine el juego con un 97 %.

También puede terminar cada EA MP antes de restablecer las estadísticas y esperar que los servidores de MOH Warfighter no se apaguen mientras tanto.

I reached level 14 in the game and not even so

• 10 months later...

Today my global warfighters trophy glitched on me despite doing everything "right". Me and a friend still happened to level up in-game, but nothing popped for the both of us. For the rest it has, naturally speaking, this along with the lvl 7 & 74 lvl is very glitchy. A lot of rumors say that you can prevent this glitch by leveling in-game only, rather than post game but that is not entirely true. I can only assume that many others will be getting stuck at these "7/14/74" level caps as they are all related to trophies. Despite being "locked out", I have seen others who acquired it randomly just by playing games. I wish to know if anyone has a solution to this problem and no I'm not willing to unlink / delete my EA account for it. 

PS: You'll most likely unlock the 74 lvl trophy before the 14th one. Unless you're lucky. 

On 08/12/2022 at 6:36 PM, TacticsNA said:

What's the difference between unlinking and deleting the EA account if you juse end up loosing all progress for all games?

I double checked with an EA representative and it's the same, unlinking it doesn't save progress for any game. People who say that it doesn't make you lose progress are obviously lying or don't know what they are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:06 PM, imminent-file5 said:

I double checked with an EA representative and it's the same, unlinking it doesn't save progress for any game. People who say that it doesn't make you lose progress are obviously lying or don't know what they are talking about.

Unlinking let's you link to a new account, with the possibility of re-linking back to your old account to retain your progress.

Deleting is outright deleting it.

I got hit with the rank 14 glitch (despite also leveling up during the match) and linked to a new ea account to reset.  Figured I'd relink while still early and not have much progress to lose.  We'll see what happens 2nd time around ?

A note for anyone also doing MoH 2010, relinking ea account for this did NOT reset my progress for 2010.

Also, I had to have them call me to unlink.  The unlink option was not available on ea help website, despite their directions stating otherwise.  Also, their email option was junk - every time I replied, it opened a new case# and I got a new help representative starting from the beginning each time

After unlinking, you have to link to a new account via in game prompt. I was NOT able to link to the new account using warfighter - I had to use MoH 2010.

Edited by AJ_-_808

8 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Unlinking let's you link to a new account, with the possibility of re-linking back to your old account to retain your progress.

Deleting is outright deleting it.

I got hit with the rank 14 glitch (despite also leveling up during the match) and linked to a new ea account to reset.  Figured I'd relink while still early and not have much progress to lose.  We'll see what happens 2nd time around ?

A note for anyone also doing MoH 2010, relinking ea account for this did NOT reset my progress for 2010.

Also, I had to have them call me to unlink.  The unlink option was not available on ea help website, despite their directions stating otherwise.  Also, their email option was junk - every time I replied, it opened a new case# and I got a new help representative starting from the beginning each time

After unlinking, you have to link to a new account via in game prompt. I was NOT able to link to the new account using warfighter - I had to use MoH 2010.

I actually did the whole unlinking process through the EA website myself. Calling them is practically useless even when you need something specific, the answers are usually accessible by yourself. After unlinking I got the same PSN ID but my EA ID changed so I was a little worried that my Warfighter progress didn't reset. After you're done unlinking the old acc, launch a new EA game that you've never played before with your current main PSN acc. I had mine sync with Bad company 2. 

I did a test to see if all stats reset for all games but no, Bad Company 1 stats were still there, big worries. As soon as I launched Warfighter again, the stats were completely reset. The answer to this is that Warfighter uses Origin as a log in, meanwhile most EA games do not, including MOH 2010. If Warfighter did not utilize Origin, any of the glitched trophies would be perma locked. Luckily my lvl 14 hit in-game after timing the lvl up right, even though I had already done that in the first place. Anyways, just wanted to ramble about this whole process that I went through. Hopefully the lvl 14 doesn't glitch out on you again, if so massive bad luck. I am so glad this shit game is getting shutdown along with it's predecessors. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, imminent-file5 said:

I actually did the whole unlinking process through the EA website myself.

I tried that first, but the unlink button was literally non existent in the connections tab.

Hopefully Battlefield Hardline doesn't use Origin, so I can save the little bit of progress I have there.

Edit

Glitched at 14 again. For anyone else going for this, quitting the match does NOT work. You still get ribbon xp even if it doesn't go to the aftermatch screen. Bleh

Edited by AJ_-_808

21 hours ago, xAleksi22 said:

I just finished all online trophies after unlinking my ea account through ea website to get Global warfighters trophy

Trophy popped when i finally reached lv14 again 

Can you show how to unlink my ea account or do you have a link to the website? Level 7 trophy glitched on me and I would prefer to do that instead of speaking to the EA customer support.

38 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

Can you show how to unlink my ea account or do you have a link to the website? Level 7 trophy glitched on me and I would prefer to do that instead of speaking to the EA customer support.

Just  sign into your EA account and go to connections 

There should be unlink button that you need to press 

Then you need to link another EA account to your Psn account through some other game than Warfighter

I used Medal of honor 2010

• Like 3

Just came back to this boost after about a year and a half. Unfortunately I was level 19 when I started today and don't have the trophy. I'm thinking the best course of action is just to keep going and try and finish all my XP and weapon pins, then unlink from origin and try it again. Just sucks that these trophies are a complete mess :/

Edited by aceman131
  • Like 1

On 31/12/2022 at 5:15 AM, xAleksi22 said:

Just  sign into your EA account and go to connections 

There should be unlink button that you need to press 

Then you need to link another EA account to your Psn account through some other game than Warfighter

I used Medal of honor 2010

After you go through the progress, can you relink back to your old EA account?

this is important since old EA account has online pass, season pass and DLC that may still be relevant for many reasons across multiple titles.
once you create a new EA account, you have none of that, especially if you still want to access content or progress on
Battlefield Bad Company 
Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC
Battlefield Hardline DLC
BattleField 3 DLC
Battlefield 4 DLC

Edited by RazorBladeRonin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RazorBladeRonin said:

After you go through the progress, can you relink back to your old EA account?

this is important since old EA account has online pass, season pass and DLC that may still be relevant for many reasons across multiple titles.
once you create a new EA account, you have none of that, especially if you still want to access content or progress on
Battlefield Bad Company 
Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC
Battlefield Hardline DLC
BattleField 3 DLC
Battlefield 4 DLC

You can relink the old EA account if you save the ID digits of it along with the e-mail it was created with. After 6 months you'll be able to swap ID's, if you ever wish to get your old EA account back on your main PSN. Otherwise the main account just stays there wandering even if not tied to any account. But to do the swap you must call up EA to have them help you with the process.

All Battlefield games that do not use Origin as a sign in will have their progress still saved. Such as Bad Company 1 & 2. The progress resets for Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield 1, Battlefield 5, Battlefield 2042 and Moh Warfighter. All DLC stays unaffected, as you can redownload it from the PlayStation store. So there's no access lost even if your online progress resets on those games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once you reset thru EA and you're going for the trophy again. How far away from 14 should you stop before a boosting rotation? I've seen people back out at 13 and get pushed over to 14 thus glitching the trophy. I'm thinking maybe back out at 12 and go from there. Fingers crossed you don't get bumped a whole level and a half somehow. Hopefully 2 pins plus the kills will be enough to push you over to 14 in that match. 

1 minute ago, aceman131 said:

Once you reset thru EA and you're going for the trophy again. How far away from 14 should you stop before a boosting rotation? I've seen people back out at 13 and get pushed over to 14 thus glitching the trophy. I'm thinking maybe back out at 12 and go from there. Fingers crossed you don't get bumped a whole level and a half somehow. Hopefully 2 pins plus the kills will be enough to push you over to 14 in that match. 

So what I did is leave 600-700xp whilst at lvl 13, it's probably the riskiest move to make but I did it because I had no one to boost the game with at the time. You're guaranteed to get 500xp once the game ends, along with a little more if your team wins or if you get plenty of headshots. I calculated mine precisely to hit lvl 14 in-game on team deatchmatch at the very beginning of the game. If you see that the game is about to end, just back out of it and wait it out so you don't get the extra xp. You could always leave 1,000xp but you'll need to rack up plenty of kills in game before the game ends. If you are really worried then I suggest joining a boosting lobby and get your lvl 14 there to guarantee that you can get your kills before the game ends. Also it's not worth doing it at lvl 12, takes way too long to level up. Managed to get my trophy after the bug that way and it popped like it should.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imminent-file5 said:

So what I did is leave 600-700xp whilst at lvl 13, it's probably the riskiest move to make but I did it because I had no one to boost the game with at the time. You're guaranteed to get 500xp once the game ends, along with a little more if your team wins or if you get plenty of headshots. I calculated mine precisely to hit lvl 14 in-game on team deatchmatch at the very beginning of the game. If you see that the game is about to end, just back out of it and wait it out so you don't get the extra xp. You could always leave 1,000xp but you'll need to rack up plenty of kills in game before the game ends. If you are really worried then I suggest joining a boosting lobby and get your lvl 14 there to guarantee that you can get your kills before the game ends. Also it's not worth doing it at lvl 12, takes way too long to level up. Managed to get my trophy after the bug that way and it popped like it should.

Thanks for the response. What scares me though is there's a possibility that the trophy can glitch even if you level up in game and have done everything correctly, post relink. At that point you're screwed and your platinum is toast. ?