Thoughts on trophies?

loljens

Hey guys i have finished the main campaign, and i am doing the last few side quest which give me 1 skill point. In saying that i will still be short 4 skill points to max out Izila and gain trophy. For some reason i am not gaining any xp for kills or collectibles??. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am working on getting the Plat now so far loved the game its so different which I love as for the trophies so far been easy to get them the only 2 I had issues with for a while were the kill from 50 and 100 ft with spears and arrow that can take some time but got both at the fort where you get the fire bomb guy

is Far Cry 4 this easy or does that have online stuff 

• 1 month later...

Playing through the game right now. Loving the simplicity of it all, and how beautiful it looks. And I'm super glad they did not just have the cavemen speak english, unlike certain other fictions taking place in the year 10.000 BC...

I have taken a glance at the trophies and I like that they're not making me go out of my way. Turned off trophy notifications now, after I'm done with the story I'll turn them back on and we'll see if I can get a platinum out of this.