Hitman GO: Definitive Edition Trophy Discussion Thread

Doesnt it seems weird for the first achiever earning the plat without earning the rest?

Hes a wizard. ;)

EDIT: Nvm the 0% threw me off..

He also managed to get his first platinum before his first trophy..seems strange..I get there's no timestamp for each..but shouldn't his first trophy come before his first platinum..and how is he at 0% but has the platinum..shouldn't this user be banned..I mean, wtf lmao

Yes, I should be banned because of missing timestamps. Sound logic right there! Totally not due to my Vita and PS3 not being hooked up to the internet when I earned those trophies. Obviously I hacked the whole 3 or so Bioshock trophies I have.

And, no I didn't earn the platinum for Hitman GO before any other trophies. It was the last one that popped after I finished 3-starring chapter 3. But hey, baseless accusations are fun.

Hey I have missing timestamps too for the same reason, I was playing ps3 before I ever connected it to the internet..and I didn't say you earned the hitman go platinum as your first,,according to your profile it was what..the walking dead? And just like anyone else's "milestone" their first trophy shows before their first platinum but yours is backwards..And a hit man platinum at 0% trophy completion..what's that about..and I was just breaking balls about you should be banned..hence the "lol" I could really careless, I've come across hackers on all games on all platforms with jailbroken shit that aren't banned..and I'm not accussing you of anything..just pointing out a few things that seem fairly..odd..so don't get your pannies in a twist..just look at the situation in someone elses perspective, you would I'm sure think somethings out of place

• Like 1

Hey I have missing timestamps too for the same reason, I was playing ps3 before I ever connected it to the internet..and I didn't say you earned the hitman go platinum as your first,,according to your profile it was what..the walking dead? And just like anyone else's "milestone" their first trophy shows before their first platinum but yours is backwards..And a hit man platinum at 0% trophy completion..what's that about..and I was just breaking balls about you should be banned..hence the "lol" I could really careless, I've come across hackers on all games on all platforms with jailbroken shit that aren't banned..and I'm not accussing you of anything..just pointing out a few things that seem fairly..odd..so don't get your pannies in a twist..just look at the situation in someone elses perspective, you would I'm sure think somethings out of place

If you get all the trophys too a game before the trophy list is on the site and you sync them it will show it as 0% on the site for a little while

Edited by demonoid321
  • Like 1