1.3 GBs? What happened to 3.4 GBs?

AJ_Radio

Having heard of easy/fast platinums and seeing that a lot of people have three platinums from this game (cross save is a beast) I decided to buy the entire bundle on PSN.

If I have issues downloading this to my Vita and PS3 I'll make an update. I checked no less than a dozen times and the store claims Sound Shapes is 3.4 GBs. Okay, no big deal seeing as I've downloaded files over 20 GBs in the past (Steam, 18 GB Witcher 3 patch, etc etc). But with the bundle containing all 15 DLCs, it's only 1.3 GBs in size.

Unless I'm doing something stupid wrong here, I manage to mess up my purchase from PSN or PSN is having issues, I don't know what's going on. The only assumption I can make is the PSN wrongfully lists Sound Shapes as 3.4 GBs when it's really 1.3 GBs. The Unfinished Swan, a game I plan to get, is less than 2 GBs in size (and has better graphics) and the DLC packs were ridiculously small, less than 1 MB each in size.

I looked around and apparently the Vita version of the game is also listed wrong. So did Santa Monica not fully specify the actual game size or what is going on? I already played about 10-20 minutes of Sound Shapes and it plays well and smoothly. My PS4 system says everything is installed and finished, but I'm worried that I may have problems putting it on my other two systems, as a couple people on a forum I was reading pointed out they were having issues downloading the game on the PS3.

So if I see Sound Shapes on my download list and it's downloading as it should, all is well?