PS plus March 2016 predictions/wishlist ?

ahmedelebiary

PS4: Broforce( no point in wishing something else), Shovel Knight( Cross Buy 3 Versions)

PS3: Pier Solar(Crossbuy PS4/Vita version will never see the light), Watch Dogs

Vita: Lost Song , Satuday Morning RPG

Would be happy to have Cactus Android along with Broforce.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

Vocal minority, you mean. The majority is either playing it regardless of liking or not OR spending their life better than bitching about free content.

Not free for me. Dunno about you, but I had to pay for my PS+ subscription.

That being said, 2016 is shaping up to be a decent year for the PS+ ICG. I've really been enjoying P4U and can't wait to tackle Nova-111.

I'm sure next month will be just as good. Not sure why we are speculating with still more than 2 weeks to go until PS+ refreshes it's IGC.

Not free for me. Dunno about you, but I had to pay for my PS+ subscription.

Also paid my R$100 for my annual subscription of PS+. I pay for PS+, not for IGC. 6 games each month, 2 each console, cloud save, sale discounts, overnight updates and patches. They deliver what they promise, they even let you vote what you get for ps4 now. It's not written anywhere that the games need to please any of us and i get usually one or two of the 6 monthly games.

Not you directly, but whoever is unhappy about PS+, there is always PS NOW. that's a gaming service that you choose what you wanna play. PS NOW is what PS PLUS is not.

(February has 28 days, this Wednesday the games will be announced for next Tuesday, not two weeks)

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Also paid my R$100 for my annual subscription of PS+. I pay for PS+, not for IGC. 6 games each month, 2 each console, cloud save, sale discounts, overnight updates and patches. They deliver what they promise, they even let you vote what you get for ps4 now. It's not written anywhere that the games need to please any of us and i get usually one or two of the 6 monthly games.

Not you directly, but whoever is unhappy about PS+, there is always PS NOW. that's a gaming service that you choose what you wanna play. PS NOW is what PS PLUS is not.

(February has 28 days, this Wednesday the games will be announced for next Tuesday, not two weeks)

I agree with you that PS+ is a good deal, however, the IGC is one of the selling points. We are paying for it. It's not free. I also agree that everybody will not always like what comes out. We do need to stop calling them free games though.