PS plus March 2016 predictions/wishlist ?

ahmedelebiary

I agree with you that PS+ is a good deal, however, the IGC is one of the selling points. We are paying for it. It's not free. I also agree that everybody will not always like what comes out. We do need to stop calling them free games though.

Every month there's always someone with this really dense level of thinking.

So, let's just say for argument's sake, you automatically buy a one year subscription to PS+. It might be true, it might not. A lot of people do for various reasons. Anyway... you've already paid for the cost upfront. One month after paying for it, and you have a new wave of games readily available to download and play at your choice and leisure... how much do you pay to get these new games? Are you paying your average $4/month to gain access to them? Nope. They're marked as free. Thus, they are free.

You are paying for the subscription. Are you seriously gonna tell me if you have a Netflix subscription, you're not getting movies for free? It's the same fucking principle. You're "renting" to "own" the digital form of entertainment, and it's completely up to the customers discretion as to how much value it is worth.

If you're not playing any of your free games, sure, it's probably a poor way of throwing your money down the drain. But for other people, Plus isn't simply free games. I've saved thousands of dollars just from the PS+ sales alone. And I've only been a modern day playstation gamer for two years now. (By modern day, I mean PS3 and beyond. Not counting PS1 and PS2 because I switched to Xbox briefly.)

But every month we get the same slackjaw response.

FUCKEN INDIE GAMES. FUCKEN GIVE US $60 AAA TITLES. STOP GIVING US SHIT WE ALREADY HAVE. WE WANT KNACK AND KILLZONE, THE 10/10 GAMES OF THE CENTURY.

I am excited every month for PS+, just because the mystery of the mixed bag is always fun. But there's a 1% chance I'll actually play whatever the PS+ offering is, because I am MORE than happy to buy the games that I want. 

If people relied on their own wallet to buy the games they want rather than depending on PS+ to pull through like in its prime 2013 days, there wouldn't be any bitching. It's really that damn simple.

Buy the AAA titles you want, avoid the indies, and be happy when they hit Plus. 

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Firewatch will make EXCELLENT PS+ titles someday down the road.

So many people will be pissed when they hit Plus, because they buy it quickly. But an educated consumer realizes those are the shoe-in candidates for them eventually.

Whereas now, you can buy AAA PS4 titles with almost 100% security of not regretting it, since PS+ doesn't throw us any of those bones anymore. And frankly, I am all for it.

• Like 3

am very sure it popped up on there 2 times, the first 1 was the normal one but the last time it popped up on there it had some dlc on there

The first (and only) time it was on PS+ was Jan 2016 and that was the normal one. There were 2 DLC items that were also added to your downloads list when it was bought though. Those were The Blood Dragon Armour & The Stone Prisoner level. I guess they were part of the package, but they are also free anyway.

The first (and only) time it was on PS+ was Jan 2016 and that was the normal one. There were 2 DLC items that were also added to your downloads list when it was bought though. Those were The Blood Dragon Armour & The Stone Prisoner level. I guess they were part of the package, but they are also free anyway.

ah, well I may of mistaken it for one of the other dragon age games popping up on there once around I think if I can recall 2014 13 ish I think

Ah sorry i meant hotline Miami 2  :facepalm:  I don't think that's ever been on plus 

It hasn't I don't think. Would be cool, not as good as the first, but it's alright I guess :)

also dragon age origins was on ps plus 2 times

Ohhh maybe it could happen then. I'm relatively new to plus, only had it maybe a year or 2, so I thought it was just the once a few months ago.

Ohhh maybe it could happen then. I'm relatively new to plus, only had it maybe a year or 2, so I thought it was just the once a few months ago.

You obviously didn't see the conversation that myself & KANERKB had in this thread. No game has ever been on PS+ more than once, so it won't happen.

I've posted on here before, but it's worth repeating...  I believe the other PS4 game will be Alienation (the new housemarque game) since multiple sources are saying it launches March 1 and 2 respectively.  Housemarque has had free ps plus day and date launches on at least 3 games they have made so far, so watch a trailer because it looks cool.  Be prepared for that and broforce to be the two PS4 games.

• Like 1

WISH LIST

PS PLUSER: I want Batman: Arkham Knight on PS4, please!

SONY: Oh, you like Batman, eh? Okay, here you go... Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for PS3.

PS PLUSER:   :rolleyes:

SONY:   :lol:

I would be super happy with this

I don't doubt that you would be, as well as a lot of other people, but the fact remains that plenty of subscribers lament the fact that they're not receiving the games that they believe they're entitled to. Whether warranted or not, that is another story. It's all about which facet of the PS Plus subscription you perceive as most worthy of your investment. 

Then there's the giant elephant in the room that keeps reminding us that you can't please everyone. Ivory, anyone?

Edited by AdventCloud7
  • Like 1

On PS4 which likely won't happen but hey one can dream Dragon Quest Heroes and Disgaea 5

On PS3 i would like to see Blazblue CP (since it's downlaod only here and still at release price) and Final Fantasy 13-3 (Lightning Returns)

On PS Vita Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and Ar No Surge +

chances of this actually happening are next to none but oh well.