Trophy thoughts? No platinum :(

HowieGaming

I'm just disappointed in those trophy images. :/ After the greatness that was The Wolf Among Us' plat image, I was expecting a little more from them.

I'll probably get the game if it ever comes on sale, I haven't played S2 yet though so I'll probably wait to play it even longer. Doesn't seem like a big loss though since it's only 3 episodes long.

Btw, no Vita version coming?

As far as we know, there will not be a Vita version. Really disappointing since you need to at least own the first episode of TWD Season 2 to get Michonne. I forgot to get the PS4 version when it was on Plus, so I can't even play this. X_X

Speaking of which, Telltale won't even release their current games for the Vita even when it's already announced. I remember them announcing the Vita as one of the first platforms we would see Tales from the Borderlands on. Yet even so long down the road, The most news we have got of a Vita version is the game appearing on the back of Vita boxes as a "promised game". At this point, if they announced a Vita version of Michonne I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 1

Was anyone really expecting the mini series to have a plat, after the complete second series didn't?

That being said, if they did include a plat, I'd have loved it, just for the fire it would add to the "why didn't season two have a platinum trophy?" fire.

It's been marketed as a mini series and is only about half of their usual games, it's cool it don't have a plat. Won't be picking it up anyway, or any other telltale game till they fix their engine.

I'm pretty glad it doesn't have another handout platinum. Remember your playing the game for the game, not for the platinum.

Well said :)

As far as we know, there will not be a Vita version. Really disappointing since you need to at least own the first episode of TWD Season 2 to get Michonne. I forgot to get the PS4 version when it was on Plus, so I can't even play this. X_X

You don't have to worry about that, while it was originally announced as DLC for season 2 they've since changed their mind and said it will be standalone so you can still play this without having to own TWD Season 2. Might be kind of annoying if there's choices that carry over and you're not able to use your Vita save but it's better than having to buy a full game again just to play.