Trophy thoughts? No platinum :(

HowieGaming

It has 3 episodes.

Oh well. I am corrected then. Thought it was just going to be one game. Should have two PSN game + 2 DLCs worth of  trophies then IMO. :P Where one trophy in the PSN game portion of the trophy list is a gold trophy that doesn't unlock before the rest of the trophies has been unlocked.

Edited by MMDE

The only reason this thread was made was because there were no other threads showing up for the game when I made it.

You can now effectively state that TWD Telltale games having a platinum is the exception, rather than the rule.

Also, it's pretty substandard that this thread has gone on this long being that there's already a trophy list discussion thread, since Saturday.

I'm just disappointed in those trophy images. :/ After the greatness that was The Wolf Among Us' plat image, I was expecting a little more from them.

While I didn't like the game, the trophy images for all of TWAU (and the names, for that matter), were awesome.

I doubt I'll play this for full price, but I'll probably pick it up at its eventual sale (probably around when TWD:S3 comes around). I don't mind the fact that there is no plat.

The only reason this thread was made was because there were no other threads showing up for the game when I made it.

That's why you use the search function. Go ahead, do it. Type in "michonne trophy list". You'll easily find mine, but strangely not yours.

Edited by damon8r351

I'm pretty glad it doesn't have another handout platinum. Remember your playing the game for the game, not for the  platinum.

To be perfectly honest I only play these types of "games" for the trophies. Since there is so little game play I could get the same experience watching someone play the entire game on youtube, the motivating factor for me to play the point and clicks is the trophies themselves. 

Don't get me wrong some of the stories are phenomenal but i could watch them just the same and my experience wouldn't be tainted.

• Like 1