HowieGaming

Trophy thoughts? No platinum :(

66 posts in this topic

Just ended first episode. GOOD. No problem with bronzes.

Same here. I really liked this first episode. It is good to be playing TWD again.

I can't even find it on the store here in NA, and I have both seasons of TWD.

Will get this for the story...but shame no platinum or at least 3 (315 trophy points....one for each chapter).

Would have preferred it as Walking Dead 2 DLC cross-buy...and playable standalone for ones who sold their physical editions.

It's a good thing this "game" doesn't have a platinum. I don't have to waste my money or time on this.

not surprised it doesn't have a plat, on seeing how short it is, will eventually get this

I really don't understand why some people say its a waste of time since it doesn't have a plat, or gold trophies.  I think trophies have taken over the thought process of people who play video games. Instead of playing for fun, they worry & get angry over what sort of trophies should be in the game.  

Would of been nice to have a plat but at 3 episodes and been a miniseries it makes sense no be a standard PSN game trophy list, I will enjoy it either way :D

I just finished up Far Cry: Primal and am about to start this later tonight. If I have to be honest I'm more bummed that all the trophies are bronze than I am about it not having a platinum. I didn't think it would have a platinum because I knew it was only 3 episodes (mini-series) but I would atleast like to see a silver trophy or 2 inside of straight up bronze across the board.

I'm little bit late but want to say that for me playing telltale games is of course about story but playing it on PS4 is about trophies... cause you can get story from youtube and moreover if you want play, the best platform to do that is iOS/Android cause the quality there is awesome, it's completely portable and most of modern people have smartphones and I compared TWAU with vita and vita version sucked.

Also I'm like a perfectionist (but I fucked up my trophy lists long time ago even before I know about trophies) so that's why it's good to see when the game have platinum with good pictures, no duplicates and no glitches. 

So that's why I was sad if not about TWD Michonne but about TWD Season when it didn't get platinum.

Cause I think that there are many different games which have platinum and even shorter (SkyScrappers, ALBEDO, many JAPAN Vita platinums) so Sony already fucked up leaderboard system allowing visual novels to have 15 minutes platinum, allowing developers to do duplicates (Let's Sing, Sound Shapes, The Evil Within, AKIBA'S TRIP 2 says hello!)

Well I have TWD:Michonne, and since all the games are pretty much free trophies with a great storyline, I don't really see why a DLC side-game like this with EXTREMELY small episodes should have a platinum.

Maybe if it was a full game. But I finished Ep.1 in 25 minutes and Ep.2 in 40 minutes (counted), while TWD S1 & 2 have taken me an hour or 2 per episode. 

I'm pretty glad it doesn't have another handout platinum. Remember your playing the game for the game, not for the platinum.

Why are you glad it doesn't have a platinum? I don't see how this follows from the fact that you play the game for the game, and not for the platinum. You can play the game for the game and get a platinum for it at the same time...

Edited by MMDE

I completed the game today, I didn't care less that it didn't have a plat.I thought it was brilliant and hope to get a Michone part 2? The only thing I was dissapointed with was the end game choice you have to make as picking either doesn't really change the fate for your character.

Story really suck and linear for me

No impact on character whatsoever

Maybe because it too short? 😅

Didn't like the story much compared to the other games, but it introduced me to 'Dorothy', the group the sang the intro song. Ended up buying the vinyl for that group instantly. 😂

https://youtu.be/8SGVRcJARxQ

Edited by NutellaOrgies