Trophy thoughts? No platinum :(

HowieGaming

I just finished up Far Cry: Primal and am about to start this later tonight. If I have to be honest I'm more bummed that all the trophies are bronze than I am about it not having a platinum. I didn't think it would have a platinum because I knew it was only 3 episodes (mini-series) but I would atleast like to see a silver trophy or 2 inside of straight up bronze across the board.

• 1 month later...

I'm little bit late but want to say that for me playing telltale games is of course about story but playing it on PS4 is about trophies... cause you can get story from youtube and moreover if you want play, the best platform to do that is iOS/Android cause the quality there is awesome, it's completely portable and most of modern people have smartphones and I compared TWAU with vita and vita version sucked.

Also I'm like a perfectionist (but I fucked up my trophy lists long time ago even before I know about trophies) so that's why it's good to see when the game have platinum with good pictures, no duplicates and no glitches. 

So that's why I was sad if not about TWD Michonne but about TWD Season when it didn't get platinum.

Cause I think that there are many different games which have platinum and even shorter (SkyScrappers, ALBEDO, many JAPAN Vita platinums) so Sony already fucked up leaderboard system allowing visual novels to have 15 minutes platinum, allowing developers to do duplicates (Let's Sing, Sound Shapes, The Evil Within, AKIBA'S TRIP 2 says hello!)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have TWD:Michonne, and since all the games are pretty much free trophies with a great storyline, I don't really see why a DLC side-game like this with EXTREMELY small episodes should have a platinum.

Maybe if it was a full game. But I finished Ep.1 in 25 minutes and Ep.2 in 40 minutes (counted), while TWD S1 & 2 have taken me an hour or 2 per episode. 

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty glad it doesn't have another handout platinum. Remember your playing the game for the game, not for the platinum.

Why are you glad it doesn't have a platinum? I don't see how this follows from the fact that you play the game for the game, and not for the platinum. You can play the game for the game and get a platinum for it at the same time...

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...