achieveable or not ?

Commodore1_

Read the other threads, they explain it. You need both versions, the digital AND the physical because both are fucked up differently.

EDIT: I've just read the other threads myself and two days ago, a post was edited with the following:

EDIT 20th january 2016: a PST.org user had a Ubi support ticket open and I asked him to confirm, Ubi made it clear to him EndWar ToW is shut down.

So no, unless you own a time machine and go back a couple months back in time, it's not attainable at all anymore, save your money.

EDIT 2: I've gone over dyslexic and read January as February, so it's actually one month AND two days ago.

Edited by TheYuriG

It got fixed recently, some people have earned various Theatre of War trophies over the past couple of weeks. The thing that I have to say is that you should only start this game if you can get Gates of Fire and Urban Operations immediately because a Siege of a capital city is a rare occurrence in Theatre of War.  

• Like 1

It got fixed recently, some people have earned various Theatre of War trophies over the past couple of weeks. The thing that I have to say is that you should only start this game if you can get Gates of Fire and Urban Operations immediately because a Siege of a capital city is a rare occurrence in Theatre of War.

True that, online trophies are being earned since Feb 13th.

Aren't those 2 DLC only though?

Point, but is it free or comes with any of the two required versions? Because i wouldn't buy it otherwise. :D

You do have to purchase the DLC from the PSN store, but it works with either the digital or disc version, but when I tried the game out, I really hated it a lot but I might consider doing it next time Gates of Fire and Urban Operations are obtainable

• Like 1

You do have to purchase the DLC from the PSN store, but it works with either the digital or disc version, but when I tried the game out, I really hated it a lot but I might consider doing it next time Gates of Fire and Urban Operations are obtainable

Gates of Fire was available on Paris yesterday. Might still be available for the next 2 hours or so. I'm assuming those that knew would have boosted it yesterday (I did) which will lead to Europe winning the siege and sending it back to Conquest or to another territory.