Oh, It's Perfect

jimbob005

Needing some guidance on this trophy from those that have already achieved it. I feel like I've opened 75+ packs from playing and have not had any luck pulling a diamond tier card. Did you all get the diamond card from post game rewards or from opening a standard pack? Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

It is luck based. I got mine by opening a pack through a promotion though, where they offered a guaranteed diamond card in a pack for something like 7,000 coins.

You could also try trading/bidding for a diamond tier card. Not sure if that'll work, but if you are having a rough time of it, that could be worth a try.

It is luck based. I got mine by opening a pack through a promotion though, where they offered a guaranteed diamond card in a pack for something like 7,000 coins.

You could also try trading/bidding for a diamond tier card. Not sure if that'll work, but if you are having a rough time of it, that could be worth a try.

I don't think you can trade/buy the diamond card. Has to be opened from a pack

Thanks for the replies so far. It looks like the only packs available currently are the standard pack, position player pack, and pitcher pack. Very doubtful with 16 a month from release that we'll see any of the special packs they put out previously. I guess we'll have to get lucky with a pull from the standard packs.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...