Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electrifryer

Long road to Platinum

10 posts in this topic

Get ready for a long grind,now I see why there are so few Platinum/100% achievers

Looking at nearly 2000 races

Most just brush it off & carry on with something else,even with boosting buddies it's a long 250 online level for this trophy.

Lost a couple boosters along the way but I enjoyed the cars/tuning & mostly those two last trophy dings.

The multiplayer was pretty good,quiet at times but with a good assortment of racers/different regions/levels.

Enjoyed it.  

Thanks for play offer but Grid autosport is R.I.P for now unless dlc's come up on sale to get 100%.There is a lot of new racers/potential boosters on now with the last month free psn+ full game download.

Will be checking out F1 2013/F1 2014 by racenet codemasters for next racing game..    

Hi i would like to know if i have 2 ps3 with 2 game, it is possible to make this long run online just with end race with my main player or i have to make my 2 players finish the race for win xp?

I did this with both online friends & second Ps3 acct.Works very well with two Ps3's to boost this 250 online level.It's difficult to keep a boosting partner most just get board with it.

After private game has been created/5 event/oval track/Xp standings(to be first at start line) just rubber band the R2 button on controller of second ps3,if you dont the game will just kick second out of race after no activity.

Second goes along for the ride,after you upgraded maxed out/tuned your prefered car you can turn off all assists,aids.Force incar cam.

You get nearly every win,maxed points/one to watch,the other just wrecks or times out.

Host has control,restart after 5th event & race as long as you want,hardest part is to keep from falling asleep after so many repetitions.Drive safe.        

I am boosting with my alt and now i understand you when you talk about fall asleep lol. I play this game 1-2 hours before go in bed and dont take a lot of minutes before sleep. Best way is to listen music

I got it with autoself boost (I only play on 3 week weekly challenge the rest was time trial on Ovale race 1 lap).                          Finish Race: 1520         1st Place: 1400     Podium: 1453

A tip for anyone working on this: the racenet challenges can give a good amount of experience provided you are able to achieve platinum times. Each week there are challenges for each discipline (resets on Tuesdays) and you can get almost 30,000 experience per discipline by completing the challenge with bronze, silver, gold and platinum times.

Complete these each week at the very least so that you're gaining something. From what I have seen, Codemasters leaves their servers online for a while so I don't think this game's multiplayer will be going away anytime soon.

Hi. There is still a way to self-boost like Carrier13 said? Or those weekly challenges are not available anymore (like happened with splinter cell)? Is better to boost with a friend or only doing this is enough?