No Limits DLC

FatyCZ

Hi 

Do you know guys why DC Bikes has No Limits DCL on the list?? Its DLC with cars so it should be in standart DRIVECLUB trophy list right?

I dont own DC BIKES is this mean that if I will buy No Limits im not going to be able earn this trophies?? (Hate bikes games :D)

Thanks

There is some limit ?? :D :D OMG. First I thought that it is some mistake here but then I saw the same on other webs...

Then is no point to buy it coz im not going to buy BIKES and even if I will be able to earn those trophies then I will have just few % in DC BIKES trophy list and I dont like thath to have not completed/platinum games in my list :/

Thank you Harsly

Edit: I dont hate bikes in real life but I hate GAMES with BIKES :)

Edited by FatyCZ

The Driveclub game reached the DLC limit ( :P) so future DLC packs will be listed in Bikes. I'm not sure if you'll need the Bikes game to get the trophies tho, I'm guessing yes.

I'm pretty sure you don't need bikes.

You will just have an unobtainable list on your profile until you buy bikes :awesome:

Also, there is a thread about this in DRIVECLUB section =)

No, I mean why there's DLC trophies of main game on the bikes list?

Coz they reach the max limit of trophies on that main DRIVECLUB list. So I gues max is 128 trophies or maybe is the limit by points??

Edited by FatyCZ

Ohh.. Yeah, that is weird... What happens when the Bike list hits max too ;-; "Driveclub 1.1"? xD

The will make Driveclub rally or boats or whatever :D there will be platinum just like with bikes but DCL for bikes will be in DC rally or boats list :D :D endless game seems to me but thats good

Edited by FatyCZ

The will make Driveclub rally or boats or whatever :D there will be platinum just like with bikes but DCL for bikes will be in DC rally or boats list :D :D endless game seems to me but thats good

Not sure I'd get on board with boats .. (Not even sorry xD )

Driveclub Rally I'd probably consider though, unless it involves that damn buggy from the DLC, that thing has no handling whatsoever xD

Coz they reach the max limit of trophies on that main DRIVECLUB list. So I gues max is 128 trophies or maybe is the limit by points??

It's a limit of DLC packs rather than number of trophies imo.

If they released 2 packs as one it would probably work even with 10 trophies.

Ohh.. Yeah, that is weird... What happens when the Bike list hits max too ;-; "Driveclub 1.1"? xD

New Driveclub obviously =D

Why do you think they created Bikes? :awesome:

• Like 1

Any word of a potential new season pass? The new DLC's dropped today, sold separately for €3.59 each in Belgium (EU).

But I haven't found a thing about a new season pass.

Anyone with more information?

Packs sold separately don't encourage me to buy them.

Any word of a potential new season pass? The new DLC's dropped today, sold separately for €3.59 each in Belgium (EU).

But I haven't found a thing about a new season pass.

Anyone with more information?

Packs sold separately don't encourage me to buy them.

Content sold now won't be featured in a future Season Pass:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=194804117

I would love some more DRIVECLUB titles with different types of vehicles. So far it's my best PS4 racing experience.

I would love some more DRIVECLUB titles with different types of vehicles. So far it's my best PS4 racing experience.

Yeah, Right now I dont need other DC game but I wish they would add SUVs class like Maserati levante, Bentley bentayga, BMW X5,X6, Mercedes-Benz GLE,GLK, Range Rover sport etc.... 

Edited by FatyCZ
  • Like 1