No Limits DLC

FatyCZ

The will make Driveclub rally or boats or whatever :D

OMG, that sounds really cool. Would love a Driveclub Waves or something, with boats and jetskis. Or maybe a Driveclub Dirt, with MX and ATV (which would probably bring them back to Motorstorm).

Ciel NoSurge had another list created just for DLC when it reached the old limit

List 1

List 2

It could still happen :o

That's kind of odd, from those lists, the original one only had 15 DLC lists add (and supposedly that's the limit), but the original Driveclub list maxed out at 21 DLC lists.. since from a technical point of view any list would have the same limit, it seams like this "trophy list limit" thing is something of a Sony policy (probably like the fee they require the publishers to pay to put patches into games), and probably Sony only allow 15 DLC lists on non-platinum games, and 21 DLC lists on platinum games, and if they want to add more trophies they would need to pay more to Sony for a new trophy list (in the case of Driveclub this would be avoided by using the already existing 2nd trophy list for Bikes, but then aren't those guys a first party studio? I would think they would be exempt of such a fee..).

• 2 weeks later...

New patch came in lately and there will be another two DLC, one for DC, one for Bikes.

I really think there should be a second season pass. I think it's a bit of a ripoff, if they now happily charce 3,59 (if I remember correctly) per new DLC pack with no word about how many there are still coming to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know, if DLC's work on your main account, if you buy them on another account, which doesn't have a version of Driveclub in it's library?

I have multiple accounts with some leftover money from gift cards and want to know if I could use it to buy the new DLC and play them on my regular account.

Does anyone know, if DLC's work on your main account, if you buy them on another account, which doesn't have a version of Driveclub in it's library?

I have multiple accounts with some leftover money from gift cards and want to know if I could use it to buy the new DLC and play them on my regular account.

I'm sure they would need to be from the same region.