Yomawari: Night Alone is coming west in 2016

Satoshi Ookami

While the creatures don't look scary at all (imo), I'm expecting something truly psychological morbid stuff like Lone Survivor, Siren, Deadly Premonition or previous SHs out of this one. Cute drawings in Horror-genre give me that vibe. Plus, Japanese people really know how to make nice horror games when they want.

I'll keep an eye on it :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hoping Htol owners get a discount. 

If I had known about the dual physical version...would not have purchased HTOL.

You could always go digital. The digital standalone will likely be $20. I think I'm gonna take the physical anyway just because I love physical. I'll give away my copy of The Firefly Diary.

Whenever I see horror, I tend to steer away from it because I get kinda freaked out real easily.. But just watching the trailer, seeing that they're all just creepy looking monsters and such, it doesn't seem that bad.. The trailer differently put me on board for this. Plus I like the games NIS America tends to put out ^_^

Plus am I the only one that really enjoys this music in this trailer?

Edited by DuckSwimmer

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re-lighting the flame on this thread because this game comes out in two days, I'm so excited~! *-*

Well I appreciate you doing that because I didn't even know this thread (or the game for that matter) even existed. :P

A Japanese horror game for the Vita? Those are my favourite words all in one. xD I'll definitely have to check this game out.

• Like 1

You need to check Unreleased section more often :P

I assumed that I would know about any upcoming Vita games, but between this and Exist Archive, I'm clearly not as knowledgeable on such things as I thought. :P

There's too many Vita games to keep track of. :awesome:

Edited by Undead Wolf