Satoshi Ookami

Yomawari: Night Alone is coming west in 2016

36 posts in this topic

Yomawari-PSV-Localization-Ann.jpg

Yomawari, horror game is being brought to west as expected.

It's not related to Hotaru no Nikki, but as Hotaru no Nikki, it's small NIS game and like HnN, it's creepy cute.

Don't expect same frustration as from Hotaru no Nikki, expect the horror part =D

Trailer:

As usual, courtesy of Gematsu

Ahhhh I'm very lucky seriously ! 

Can't wait for this game and thanks for the news :D

interesting, this time i wont watch the intro  :lol:

That's great, was waiting for this. I didn't find HnN controls that bad. Anyway, I hope it comes soon.

That trailer got me interested.

This game looks like the kind of creepy I just so happen to enjoy. Will keep my eyes on this one.

While the creatures don't look scary at all (imo), I'm expecting something truly psychological morbid stuff like Lone Survivor, Siren, Deadly Premonition or previous SHs out of this one. Cute drawings in Horror-genre give me that vibe. Plus, Japanese people really know how to make nice horror games when they want.

I'll keep an eye on it :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Looks good to me, will put on my list. I'll probably leave it on my shelf for some time like a lot of my games cause college ins't leaving much time for me to do anything else xD.

The trailer was impressive.  I enjoyed Hotaru no Nikki, so I will definitely be getting this.

I'm so happy about this.  I've been wanting to import it for a while; was just waiting for a price drop.  Now I can just wait and play it in English :D

Hoping Htol owners get a discount. 

If I had known about the dual physical version...would not have purchased HTOL.

Hoping Htol owners get a discount. 

If I had known about the dual physical version...would not have purchased HTOL.

You could always go digital. The digital standalone will likely be $20. I think I'm gonna take the physical anyway just because I love physical. I'll give away my copy of The Firefly Diary.

Whenever I see horror, I tend to steer away from it because I get kinda freaked out real easily.. But just watching the trailer, seeing that they're all just creepy looking monsters and such, it doesn't seem that bad.. The trailer differently put me on board for this. Plus I like the games NIS America tends to put out ^_^

Plus am I the only one that really enjoys this music in this trailer?

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Re-lighting the flame on this thread because this game comes out in two days, I'm so excited~! *-*

Re-lighting the flame on this thread because this game comes out in two days, I'm so excited~! *-*

Well I appreciate you doing that because I didn't even know this thread (or the game for that matter) even existed. :P

A Japanese horror game for the Vita? Those are my favourite words all in one. xD I'll definitely have to check this game out.

This one comes to the list of games I want. It is cute but at the same time I expect it will be full of tense moments.

Well I appreciate you doing that because I didn't even know this thread (or the game for that matter) even existed. :P

You need to check Unreleased section more often :P

You need to check Unreleased section more often :P

I assumed that I would know about any upcoming Vita games, but between this and Exist Archive, I'm clearly not as knowledgeable on such things as I thought. :P

There's too many Vita games to keep track of. :awesome:

Edited by Undead Wolf

I assumed that I would know about any upcoming Vita games, but between this and Exist Archive, I'm clearly not as knowledgeable on such things as I thought. :P

Ts, ts, ts. You should never assume such thing :P

With Japan, we have unlimited source of games :awesome:

How much is Yomawari in PS Store?
Can't access US store to check the price and for some reason EU store (at least my country) doesn't have it listed yet.