Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

I'll join, these games have been on my backlog forever:

1. Final Fantasy VII (4%)

2. Fat Princess Adventures (7%)

3. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

4. Lost Dimension

5. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

6. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

I'll focus on those first and add more once these are done. I was planning on playing those... eventually. Hopefully an event like this may be exactly what I need to be motivated.

I was going to join until I read:

Oh well, good luck to all the participants! :D

That set me off as well considering two of the games I was planning to sign up with are at 50% and will still take me a good 20 or so in game hours to actually get the platinum. I will still consider joining because I've got the likes of Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3 almost completely untouched. Definitely need motivation for those.

I'm down with this.  Been making some inroads in the backlog and I'd like to carry on.

Firewatch (PS4)

Submerged (PS4)

Lego Ninjago: Nindroids (Vita)

Assassins Creed Rogue (PS3)

Infamous; Festival of Blood (PS3)

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4)

2nd Edit:

dropping Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4) after Damons sage words.

and 3rd edit... lets make it 7 i have backlog to kill!

Edited by Willstown

Not to dissuade you from your chosen path, but I'm not sure I'd gamble on Telltale having all three episodes out when they say they will, especially in consideration of the delay to the last episode of Minecraft.

fair point, current policy seems to be they always have an episode of something pending before the next series drops.  I'll play it regards but you're right to drop it from the challenge.

My games will be:

• Ni no Kuni (Completed 28APR)
  • Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (Completed 21MAR)
  • Ether One (Completed 19MAR)
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect (Completed 02MAR)
  • Until Dawn (Completed 13MAR)
  • Syberia 2 (Completed 23MAR)
  • Papo & Yo (Completed 02APR)
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Completed 02APR)
  • FEZ (Completed 04APR)
  • Home: A Unique Horror Adventure (Completed 22MAY)
Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Please sign me up for the following for now :

If time permits later (not terribly confident here) I may add Exstetra, Star Ocean Second Evolution or possibly Lightning Returns if I manage to get the ones above finished

Update 03/31/2016 : Final Fantasy Type-0 HD at 70%, Neptunia Re;Birth1 at 13%

I must admit this has become considerably more of a slog than I had first anticipated.  But it's still a bit too early to give up so I will continue on as time and motivation allows.

Screenies below

Miracle Girls Festival

FWkMn9d.jpg

Bullet Girls

0AMVSoJ.jpg

Edited by Dalez1658

Just a couple things to reiterate:

• You can change the games you've listed for the challenge up to the official start time on March 1st. Once it begins, your choices are locked in and you're responsible for completing them.
  • Any DLC with trophies for your games is included in this challenge. This also means any DLC released during the challenge. So if you're playing The Witcher III and its Blood and Wine expansion drops during the challenge, you're responsible for completing Blood and Wine too.
  • No special consideration will be given for DLC or episodic content that shows up on a game's trophy list already but isn't available to be played yet. It's either 100% or nothing by the deadline.
Edited by damon8r351

Can't join because i both don't have enough games and the games i have aren't so low percentage as required. Good luck to everyone else, slay that backlog!

There will be one for next season, so there's plenty of time to build a backlog in preparation. Go ahead, it'll be like working a second job so you have enough money to buy coffee to help you stay awake so you can work your second job.

• Like 2

There will be one for next season, so there's plenty of time to build a backlog in preparation. Go ahead, it'll be like working a second job so you have enough money to buy coffee to help you stay awake so you can work your second job.

Hmmmm... Can I add 5 0% games to my PSN profile and take part in this one? That would work for me, I kinda have an idea of what I'm tackling next.

• It's either 100% or nothing by the deadline

I like the extremism.

Edited by TheYuriG

Uh...yeah, it's 10% and under, 0% is under 10%. The game doesn't have to be on your profile, just currently in your possession digitally or physically. That part's on the honor system, I have no way of verifying that you didn't purchase a game before Feb 23rd, although I can't imagine why someone would increase the size of their backlog just to take part in a challenge to reduce the size of your backlog.

• Like 3

The game must have a current trophy completion percentage of 10% or under, anything higher than 10% is ineligible.

Sadly, I cannot participate - I only have three games fitting that description, and all of them (KHFM, Disgaea 5, and Disgaea 4 for Vita) have insane trophy lists that would take a year for me to complete considering my ADHD. :P Also, KHFM is on my PRD list.

Still, good luck on the event.

Uh...yeah, it's 10% and under, 0% is under 10%. The game doesn't have to be on your profile, just currently in your possession digitally or physically.

Well, in that case, I have a ton of games I haven't started yet and own discs for, I guess I could participate then.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I really like this challenge, I have a bit of a backlog to work through and some incentive is welcome. However, I would like to know if I could add Far Cry Primal to my list, I bought it the day it came out (so it's technically on the 23rd ). I could add something else instead too, but I'd like to know either way. I do have to think a bit about which ones to put on my list, but I'll either edit this post or just do a new one with the list before next tuesday :)

Anyway, great idea! (and I'm a bit surprised there aren't more people participating)

Update with my games:

Far Cry Primal (0%)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (7%)

Okami HD (4%)

Bioshock (6%)

God of War III (2%)

Edited by FFHannibal

I'll join too, although this overlaps with the Winter Backlog challenge, so it will be a split effort for the first three weeks of the challenge. 

My five games are:

Mad Max (100%) Completed May 09

Zombi (100%) Completed April 11

Papo and Yo (100%) - Completed March 14

Tales from the Borderlands (100%) Completed May 29

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (100%) Completed April 17

Plus my added one:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (100%) Completed March 29

Edited by colinmazzini