Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

Update

Far Cry Primal (100%) (0%)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (8%) (7%)

Okami HD (15%) (14%)

Bioshock (6%)

God of War III (11%) (7%)

So this might be the smallest update I'll ever do, but after two weeks I finally attempted to defeat Hades in God of War again. I failed the first few times, but in the end I just spammed the bow and did a few good timed rolls. It took a while, but I managed, though I have no idea how I'm going to do it again on Titan :blink:. I also did like one trophy each for Okami and AC Rogue. I still haven't started Bioshock back up yet, so I'll have to put in a lot of effort to get all these done, but I'll do my best.

Firewatch (PS4)

Submerged (PS4) 

Lego Ninjago: Nindroids (Vita)

Assassins Creed Rogue (PS3) - 1%

Infamous; Festival of Blood (PS3)

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4)

Started my last target this morning, looks like a lengthy one but should have plenty of time for it in the remaining days

10 days before the end of this one, which ends May 31, I'm starting the thread for the summer one to give people enough time to think about what they're doing for it before it officially starts June 1.

I'll probably try to look over my games and see if any of them are reachable by the end of summer.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Uh, no offense, I don't know what time frame you work under, but in my world 10 days after April 10 is April 20, NOT May 31. :huh:

Or were you replying to someone, in that case I'm sorry, I didn't see the post above that one. :(

I'll probably try to look over my games and see if any of them are reachable by the end of summer.

10 days before the end of this event, not the end of this month. Or whatever it is you're going on about.

Edited by damon8r351

Sorry, I didn't expect you to see that. I was confused. :(

Bruh, I follow the thread and get notifications. Also, you're the second person to get confused where there shouldn't be any, so forgive my slight annoyance.

Here it is for the third time so nobody gets confused:

• Event ends May 31st.
  • Thread for Summer goes up May 21st. This is 10 days before this event ends. This is to give people time to think about what they want to do.
  • This means there's 10 days where you are wrapping up what you're doing here while thinking about what you're doing for the next one, if you plan on participating.
Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

For Sure:

Tales of the Borderlands PS3 (0%)

Bullet Girls Vita (100 %  March 15th)

Amnesia Memories (100% April 2nd)

Zone of the Enders HD (0%)

Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner (0%)

Broken Age (17%)

Grim Fandango (0%)

Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy Vita (1%)

Adding:

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (13%)....want to make this my 100th....so adding these below to put myself at 99.

Mini Ninjas (8%)

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment (100%  March 26th)

Finished Broken Age.  

Brought my party back to the point in Ni no Kuni where I had stopped and deleted my save because I didn't like the way my familiars were turning out. Ni no Kuni's going to be another one of those games like Final Fantasy XIII where I'm going to need to make a bunch of lists to track what I still need to get.

• Like 1

Finally, a bit late but done it. Two more down.

Dragon Quest Heroes 100%

Sam & Max 100%

Gran Turismo 100%

Also started Resident Evil (12%). As a RE vet it feels great going back and rediscovering everything after 5+ years (last played on NGC). I almost got "Get Used To It" as first trophy. That would have been embarrassing. *shivers*

Using classic controls too.

Weekend doesn't look as wide open as last weekend and next week my brother will be in town visiting, so my next goal is just 100% RE by the end of the month. That will leave Deadpool for May. Depending on how that goes I might add more game(s) to my list, but also have to browse my catalog. :D

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Brought my party back to the point in Ni no Kuni where I had stopped and deleted my save because I didn't like the way my familiars were turning out. Ni no Kuni's going to be another one of those games like Final Fantasy XIII where I'm going to need to make a bunch of lists to track what I still need to get.

You are starting over....or throwing it in the bin?

The only list I made is the Familiars....everything is unmissable.

http://ninokuni.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Familiar

I copied that to word and printed. Underline the ones I got....and made sure to get a 2nd by X2 beside the underline. 

Edited by Kishnabe

You are starting over....or throwing it in the bin?

The only list I made is the Familiars....everything is unmissable.

http://ninokuni.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Familiar

I copied that to word and printed. Underline the ones I got....and made sure to get a 2nd by X2 beside the underline. 

The game was restarted before this even started. I stopped at Castaway Cove in February, scrapped the save, then restarted and got as far as Ding Dong Well before I stopped again and moved to different games. I've since returned to the save and got as far as Castaway Cove. Also, I have my own familiar list now, I prefer them separated out by habitat.

I decided moments ago to go after Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time since it offers cross-play and cross-trophies... So this should be two Plats for the Fun of One :D

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Lego Batman 2 (V:ita) 32/32

Remember Me 3/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 0/50

An Update:

Mad Max (5% => 7%)

Zombi (100%)  :platinum:

Papo and Yo (100%)

Tales from the Borderlands (30% = > 31%)

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (8% = > 27%)

Finally finished Zombi. The normal run kept crashing, but at least the survival run was alright. Probably one too many runs to really enjoy the game. Onto the next game.

Just have the "collectibles" left on Nova-111. [DONE]  111 scientists and you have to replay the level entirely to have them register.  This game should have a plat based on the amount of hours I've put in.  Also deserves the 5/10 difficulty.

This will be my final game for this event.

Edited by audiopile

I didn't do anything with Ni no Kuni yesterday, other than get my familiar and alchemy checklists straight. The Division was stringing me along dropping shiny shit in front of me every time I wanted to log off yesterday.

I hear that. Between Destiny and the Division's updates, I don't have time for other gaming this week.

I don't like Sly Cooper that much so I decided to give Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty a try :D

And I'm really happy that only 1 Race is needed for GT5 Plat :D  Sadly this is the hardest one :(

But i think i'll manage this within a week or so, so i shouldn't have much problems with completing the games for this challenge :)

New Status:

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Remember Me 3/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 5/50

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 4/37

• Like 1

Update time

Mini Ninjas ......................................100%

Tales from the Borderlands ,,,,,,,,,,,,100%

Sly 3 .................................................45%

Remember Me ....................................0%

Shadow of Mordor ..............................0%

Megamind............................................0%

Half way point update

mini ninjas ...........................................100%

tales from the borderlands ..................100%

remember me........................................53%

sly 3.......................................................48%

Shadow of mordor...................................0%

Megamind................................................0%

Been a bit slow lately but just about on course.

Remember me  just needs finishing up but sly just is poor and the thought of doing it again for the challenges completely demotivates me.

And I'm really happy that only 1 Race is needed for GT5 Plat :D  Sadly this is the hardest one :(

But i think i'll manage this within a week day or so, so i shouldn't have much problems with completing the games for this challenge :)

I DID IT !!!! I finished the last race, obtained THE GOLDSTANDARD in GT5 and can now gain the Plat within an hour or two... just depends on how fast i can buy new cars :D :D :D

My goal to make this game my plat #50 is done, so i can continue with "New 'n' Tasty" as well as "Remember Me" :)

Honestly i was worried wether i could've done this fast enough to progress in this challenge here and i'm so happy that the answer is clear now :lol:

Edit

Well it took a while (~12 hours) but now I have this milestone. GT5 is my 50th Plat xD xD xD

Now i'm full force back to Sly Cooper and Oddworld :)

Remember Me couldn't drag me in so far :P

New Status

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Remember Me 3/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 5/50

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 9/37

Edited by Evil_Joker88