Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

started to get on with it. just got to finish my titan play through for the god of war plat, then hopefully knock out until dawn this week

Assassins Creed Syndicate - 0%

God of War 3 HD - 82%

Hatoful Boyfriend - 100%

History: Legends Of War - 3%

Killzone: Mercenary - 17%

Metal Slug 3 - 4%

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 0%

Super Exploding Zoo - 100%

Until Dawn - 0%

Ni no Kuni update:

Trophy completion: 16%

Wizard's Companion: 54%

Creature Compendium: 39%

Tasks Completed: 45%

Alchemy Recipes Completed: 30%

Hidden Treasures Found: 60%

Familiars Tamed: 128

My party just landed in the Western Summerlands ready to track down the Sky Pirates.

• Like 2

Made some good progress on RE this week. 4 playthroughs down (including Real Survival / Invisible), 3 more to go (3hrs / No Save / Knife Only). I was thinking which one to start this evening, I didn't have enuff time for No Save and I've never done Knife Only... so you guessed it... I started organizing my CD collection. xD

RE (12% -> 82%)

• Like 1

Remember me  just needs finishing up but sly just is poor and the thought of doing it again for the challenges completely demotivates me.

I feel your pain, beerwego. I need to get the Sly Collection back so I can finish up Honor Among Thieves, but the thought of trying to deal with that one RC mission in China... ugh! :( At this point, I am tempted to just abandon Sly 3 and Jak 2's platinums. (There is a mission I need to finish in Jak 2 but I always fail to get to the end on time.)

Update

Far Cry Primal (100%)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (45%) (8%)

Okami HD (15%)

Bioshock (6%)

God of War III (11%)

I've got the entire story done in Rogue. I just have to do the collectibles and do the 4 'do-this-while-that-cheat-is-active' trophies (and basically 100% every location). I'm hoping to finish it by the weekend. I don't think I'll be able to finish all the games on my list, but I'll be trying to get as far as possible and maybe that'll give me incentive to just go ahead and 100% them.

Firewatch (PS4)

Submerged (PS4) 

Lego Ninjago: Nindroids (Vita)

Assassins Creed Rogue (PS3) - 28%

Infamous; Festival of Blood (PS3)

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4)

Making decent progress in AC: Rogue.  Got 5/6 sequences done, going to do most of the collectibles now so I'm OP for the final section.  Fair few of the misc kill/tool trophies are done now as well  Very thankfull I don't have to get all the chests!

I really hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out. I have too much going on with finals and end of the year assignments in the next couple weeks to reliably play and circumstances beyond my control have limited my gaming up until now. Summer will be better, so I will be back for the summer challenge and I won't screw it up. I feel bad having to give up, but other things are more important than gaming.

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 1

I feel bad having to give up, but other things are more important than gaming.

You're sure about that? :blink::P:D :D :D

Maybe Trophy Hunting? :devil:

@ Topic: Little Update

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Lego Batman 2 (V:ita) 32/32

Remember Me 5/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 6/50

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 19/37

Edit: as some of you guys seem to know Remember Me, i'd like to ask you a question: i don't like the combo/combat system because with every jump to prevent being hit i lose my combo move :( .... i think the combat system in Batman Arkham series is much alike, but it is easier to dodge and attack in combo line than in Remember Me... so every second I have the mixed feelings of hitting or being hit because of close decisions  :unsure: ... what do you think?  :huh: 

Edited by Evil_Joker88

You're sure about that? :blink::P:D :D :D

Maybe Trophy Hunting? :devil:

@ Topic: Little Update

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Remember Me 5/51

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 19/37

Edit: as some of you guys seem to know Remember Me, i'd like to ask you a question: i don't like the combo/combat system because with every jump to prevent being hit i lose my combo move :( .... i think the combat system in Batman Arkham series is much alike, but it is easier to dodge and attack in combo line than in Remember Me... so every second I have the mixed feelings of hitting or being hit because of close decisions  :unsure: ... what do you think?  :huh:

The easiest way is get all the health and focus boosts from the collectables and then you can take a few hits. You will soon get into the timing when you see the red warning ,although a lot of fights are just dodge whilst you use regen and cooldown pressens until your ready with the S pressens like fury. Although some of the battles do end up being more like dance offs with all the flips and rolls !

I feel your pain, beerwego. I need to get the Sly Collection back so I can finish up Honor Among Thieves, but the thought of trying to deal with that one RC mission in China... ugh! :( At this point, I am tempted to just abandon Sly 3 and Jak 2's platinums. (There is a mission I need to finish in Jak 2 but I always fail to get to the end on time.)

Its not that they are hard just annoying due to glitchy controls and mind numbingly dull rinse and repeat missions. I find it hard to play for longer than 30 mins without getting wound up with the dodgy camera angles that make you realise how much games have moved on from the PS2 (mostly)......well besides all the remakes !

The site has the functionality I want but I dislike the aesthetic. Thanks for the tip.

I agree, I don't really care for the appearance, however I'll probably still give it a shot and see how I feel about the functionality. I won't let the look of it get in the way if it gives me some sense of order to my ever expanding backlog.

Completed Virtue's Last Reward;

1. Final Fantasy VII

2. Fat Princess Adventures

3. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

4. Lost Dimension

5. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

6. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (38%)

One last game to go!

I finished Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty for the first time :)

And I'm happy to see the end of this game because the journey with Abe began like 15 years ago :D

When I played the PC Version back then I couldn't reach either one of two temples. Really happy i finally did...

But now i must redo the game to save all mudokons... so I still have some work to do :P

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Remember Me 7/51

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 26/37

Yea, I'd rather not flunk the last assignments and finals in my classes. xD Don't want to have to take them again.

I get your drift. I may have to drop out of this year's Platinum Rain Day because I have started up my MMO again and would like to get to the end of the current story. Also, my folks faintly threatened to pull me from Social Security if I didn't get a job, so I have to try to focus on finding work so I can start making some decent money - after the last two months when I had to pay late rent, I don't want to end up poor. Also, I just got LEGO Avengers in the mail from GF so I have to finish that... so much I need to do, and worse, my dad technically can retire from his job and get a low-rate pension so I won't get as much money for medical bills and whatnot so that's an issue.

Sorry for unloading on you guys, but I just want to say that gaming should never be your top priority and displace food, bills and shelter as your highest priorities. Rhetorically, we could end up losing our power resources and going back to the pioneer days of no electricity if World War III break out in the Middle East, so we need to remember the more important things in life. If we have to sacrifice one thing it should be video games.

*gets off soapbox* That said, remember that if you graduate from college, you can get a nice-paying job and thus more free money for games. I need to go back to playing LEGO Avengers :P

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Sorry for unloading on you guys, but I just want to say that gaming should never be your top priority and displace food, bills and shelter as your highest priorities. Rhetorically, we could end up losing our power resources and going back to the pioneer days of no electricity if World War III break out in the Middle East, so we need to remember the more important things in life. If we have to sacrifice one thing it should be video games.

I totally agree with you! Videogames shouldn't be that important that you forget to pay you rent :D

And playing so much is easier with no full-time job and without girlfriend or even wife :P:D

For me videogames are second top priority in freetime activities, going to sport is even more important for me :)

@ Topic:

Stupid me deleted my save of New 'n' Tasty because I thought i couldn't get all trophies for saving mudokons via chapter select... now i read something different :facepalm:

That costs unnecessary 2-3 hours :(