Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

WOAH, WOAH WOAH! Games are always #1.

You go to school so you get a better job and more moneys to spend on games.

You pay rent to have a place to play games.

You pay the bills to have electricity to run your systems and internet to play online.

You get food to have energy to play.

You spend time with your significant other so they don't give you crap when you finally sit down to play.

See, it all comes back to gaming. :D

On a serious note... I knocked out RE No Save on Monday and Knife Only last night. All I have left is 3hrs and All Weapons so that's just one more run to do on Normal difficulty.

I also picked up Ratchet & Clank, the first game I bought this year (technically the first game was Valkyria Chronicles, pre-ordered). I think I deserved it after knocking out 12-13 games already in 2016.

• Like 1

Update for the week, god of war finally finished, titan mode felt like a eternity to do, but that was more down to me wanting it done asap. gonna get until dawn done next.

Assassins Creed Syndicate - 0%

History: Legends of War - 3%

Killzone Mercenary - 17%

Metal Slug - 4%

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 0%

Until Dawn - 0%

God of War 3 HD - 100%

Hatoful Boyfriend - 100%

Super Exploding Zoo - 100%

Edited by Gay_Panda_666

WOAH, WOAH WOAH! Games are always #1.

You go to school so you get a better job and more moneys to spend on games.

You pay rent to have a place to play games.

You pay the bills to have electricity to run your systems and internet to play online.

You get food to have energy to play.

You spend time with your significant other so they don't give you crap when you finally sit down to play.

See, it all comes back to gaming. :D

Finally someone sees the truth behind all B):D

• Like 1

Not to join some of the people on this page facing the harsh realities of balancing games and real life, but I think I'm dealing with a similar struggle. I've had a pretty crazy past 2 weeks that resulted in my laptop dying, having to catch up on a lot of schoolwork I thought I lost, and now having to schedule an upcoming surgery! (It's nothing life-threatening or anything, but it means I'll have plenty of free time in the coming months :P )

So, haven't had a lot of time lately to focus on the games on my list, just a few minutes here and there to focus on smaller stuff. That said, I'm still going to focus on playing the games on my list and I guess we'll just see how far I can get by the end. I've made a little progress on the Nazi Zombie stuff in WaW, although heart-breakingly the server disconnected right before I was about to get some of the hardest trophies on Der Riese, which made me pretty upset. I think I may switch to a different game for a while and see where I can get.

1. Bastion (100%)
2. Resident Evil (100%)
3. Demon's Souls (2%)
4. Nier (5%)
5. Ratchet and Clank (100%)
6. Devil May Cry HD (8%)
7. God of War (8%)
8. Ys Memories of Celceta (7%)
9. Jet Set Radio (4%)
10. Call of Duty World at War (82% 72%) :platinum:

Almost finished New 'n' Tasty :)

But without this amazing videoguide made by ps4trophies I wouldn't have saved have of all mudokons :blink:

Sadly first attempt in Speedrun failed :( ... 2 Minutes to slow and i forgot 3 of 299 Mudokons :facepalm:

Tomorrow I'll go after this - this is the last trophy !!!! :D

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Lego Batman 2 (V:ita) 32/32

Remember Me 7/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 6/50

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 26/37 -->> 35/37

I just finished Oddworld New 'n' Tasty xD xD xD xD

I had to redone 3 chapters to save some time, but this wasn't difficult as I had some luck with quicksave/-load, which i messed up several times yesterday :facepalm: (saving two seconds before dying is idiotic xD )

Great game, really liked it even though i played it 3 times this week :D

I'm really content with my progress so far :)

New Status:

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Lego Batman 2 (V:ita) 32/32

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 37/37

Remember Me 7/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 6/50

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I got 100% in RE HD earlier this week (in my final run I just beat the game under 3 hrs by 7 mins). After that I couldn't stop playing R&C. I only have Deadpool left in this challenge but I think I'll finish my first run in R&C before I start it up.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

It's been a few weeks since I updated.  Finished Senran Kagura for y 69th platinum so that took a lot of time, but then went hard back into it with Xblaze...but then Dark Souls III comes around

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 100% 12/12 ***COMPLETE***

Ether One 100% 13/13 ***COMPLETE***

God of War (Vita) 100% 36/36 ***COMPLETE***

God of War Ascension 100% 36/36 ***COMPLETE***

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 12% 8/38

Rack & Ruin 8% 5/32

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Vita) 100% 36/36 ***COMPLETE***

Terminator Salvation 100% 1212  ***COMPLETE***

Teslagrad 100% 37/37  ***COMPLETE***

Xblaze: Code Embryo 100% 39/39  ***COMPLETE***

Only Batman and Rack & Ruin left

:platinum: Rayman: Origins - 100%

:platinum: Minecraft: Story Mode - 100%

:silver: The Order 1886 - 51%

:bronze: Back to the Future: The Game - 31%

:bronze: Until Dawn - 8%

It's been awhile. but life has kept me busy. I just finished my initial playrhtough of The Order over the weekend, so all I have left of that one is clean up. Once I'm done with that I'll be wrapping up BTTF and cleaning up the remainder of Until Dawn's trophies.

Damn, there's a good chance I may have to pull out of this event.  I've been commissioned to work on an animation video which has to be completed and ready for its public debut by mid-August, and it's likely to take up virtually all my free time between now and then.  I'll try to squeeze in some gaming here and there to further my progress, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to fulfill my quota.

I'll keep you posted.

Nice Damon. All your updates are making me itch to get into Ni No Kuni.

The grind's comparable to something like Final Fantasy XIII-2. You'll easily spend almost 100 hours trying to plat it, I'm at hour 95 right now. And you're at the mercy of RNGesus. Just so you know.

Update: Don't have any stats, since I haven't played in a while. Usually I play during the train ride home, but I've been so busy at work that instead of playing, I've been sleeping. Oh well, I'll have to try to play a bit more tomorrow. I'm travelling a bit further to work.

Update

Far Cry Primal (100%)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (100%) (45%)

Okami HD (15%)

Bioshock (6%)

God of War III (11%)

It took me a bit longer than I wanted it too, but I finished my second game with a little more than a month to go. I think it's safe to say I won't be platting every game left on it, but I'm going to try to finish GOW before it's over.