Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

9th game completed :D :D :D

As there are some days remaining i'll add Mousecraft as 10th game :)

Jak 2 41/41

The Swapper 10/10

Resogun 34/34

Jak 3 47/47

The Cave 20/20

Lego Batman 2 (V:ita) 32/32

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty: 37/37

Remember Me 51/51

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 38/50  --> 50/50

Mousecraft 0/12 --> 12/12

Edit: Challenge completed :D

Only took me half a day for this great puzzle game :)

Now working for my plat #60 :D 

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

I like to live on the edge.

But... not that much so... completed.

Sounds interesting, I'll join.

Tales from Borderlands //Feb 29 event

Game of Thrones

P4 Dancing All Night

Xblaze: Memories

Amnesia: Memories

Heavy Rain

Beyond Two Souls

And to have something with DLCs, I'll add Gravity Rush Remastered as well.

I have just completed tales from the Borderlands. That finishes off my five, technically six if you include JoJo's Bizarre Adventure that I started and finished in the middle of March but neither claimed nor reported on here. That concludes my challenge and I will see many of you in three days for the summer challenge.

My list:

1. God of War: Chains of Olympus (36/36)

2. Hitman: Contracts (29/29)

3. Splinter Cell (35/37)

4. Spec Ops: The Line (51/51)

5. Valiant Hearts: The Great War (20/20)

6. The Force Unleashed II (45/59)

Penultimate status update time!

Things couldn't be going much better. I just finished up the last of my Splinter Cell grinding (25 lockpicks) after beating the game on hard. What a fun game and when I beat it and earned all trophies I was supposed to earn I was so beyond hyped. Probably the happiest and most relieved I've been in my short time achievement hunting. I do still have a full playthrough on medium, but with essentially no restrictions as to how I go about finishing and nearly two full days in which to do it, things are looking up. Definitely couldn't have done it without this excellent video series.

The Force Unleashed II is also coming along quite nicely. I've beaten the game once, progressed halfway through a second time, beaten all challenges, and have all miscellaneous trophies knocked out. All that remains is to beat the final 4 levels on the highest difficulty while finishing up my remaining Force powers, and then doing the short ~1 hour DLC. This game is pretty unimpressive and short and probably the definition of mediocre, but the higher difficulty adds a bit more fun to it (though I couldn't imagine trying to do it without upgrades.)

At this stage I fully expect to be posting a victorious final update, but it will likely come down to the last day and anything can happen. This has been a blast to challenge myself with and no matter what I'm feeling good about the push I made.

• Like 1

Well, this is desolated now  :lol:

But I finally did it.

Challenge completed.

Saints Row gat out of hell

Darkness 2

Prototype 2

Stacking

Lego batman 2

Good luck to all participants in the next challenge.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 2

Today is the last day for this, or it has already passed depending on your time zone. In any case, for everyone that made it, congratulations on meeting your goals. For everyone that didn't quite make it, good effort and better luck next time.. For everyone else that signed up and were never heard from again, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Like 2

My list:

1. God of War: Chains of Olympus (36/36)

2. Hitman: Contracts (29/29)

3. Splinter Cell (37/37)

4. Spec Ops: The Line (51/51)

5. Valiant Hearts: The Great War (20/20)

6. The Force Unleashed II (59/59)

Final trophy: Holocron Hunter (TFUII DLC) on 31 May 2016 at 6:19 PM US EST

I did it!

I breezed through Splinter Cell on my second playthrough. The glory of having all trophies pop the first time around and having played the game multiple times in the past means that I could easily breeze through most levels in take two. I killed so many people! Had one crash + corrupt that cost me about 25 minutes of progress but otherwise things were fine and backing up wasn't even needed. Fun game and super satisfying platinum.

The Force Unleashed II didn't give me any problems, the final boss was so annoying only because it is a very long winded and repetitive fight, but all powers and upgrades made it cake. The DLC was slightly more challenging because you lost some of your powers, and once again the final boss was pretty bad, but I fought through it with relative ease and I now have both my first Star Wars platinum and my first DLC trophies (and accordingly, first game with DLC to be 100% complete.)

Overall this was a great event and I'm very happy with how I did. Definitely the highest achievement I've managed as a trophy hunter thus far, especially adding decently challenging platinums like Spec Ops and Splinter Cell to my list. I'm still figuring out a final list for the Summer challenge and I will likely scale down a bit because after going so hard for nearly half a month I'm a tad burnt out. Going to stop and smell the roses, enjoy the weather, and play games at a slower pace for awhile, which means maybe cutting back on the number of games I'm committing to for the next 3 months, at least at first.

Edited by Superunknown9281
  • Like 1

Overall this was a great event and I'm very happy with how I did. Definitely the highest achievement I've managed as a trophy hunter thus far, especially adding decently challenging platinums like Spec Ops and Splinter Cell to my list. I'm still figuring out a final list for the Summer challenge and I will likely scale down a bit because after going so hard for nearly half a month I'm a tad burnt out. Going to stop and smell the roses, enjoy the weather, and play games at a slower pace for awhile, which means maybe cutting back on the number of games I'm committing to for the next 3 months, at least at first.

Maybe we hear you next time in 2,5 months when you join the summer backlog challenge xD

@ All:

Congrats on everyone who achieved his/her goal :)

I hope all of you had as much fun as i did because i played some good games in the last months :D

• Like 2

I`m up for this too.

Will hopefully manage the following

Tales of the Borderlands PS4.......0%

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY  PS4 .......0%

Mini Ninjas PS3 ........10%

Megamind PS3 .........0%

Remember me PS3......0%

Sly 3 PS Vita.........0%

Well run out of time on this one. Finished 4 of the 6

Tales of the borderlands 100%

Mini Ninjas 100%

Megamind 100%

Remember Me 100%

Sly 3   82% (33/36)

Shadow of Mordor 47%  (36/75)

Will finish these alongside my summer challenge games

For Sure:

Tales of the Borderlands PS3 (100% May 26th)

Bullet Girls Vita (100 %  March 15th)

Amnesia Memories (100% April 2nd)

Zone of the Enders HD (56%)

Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner (0%)

Broken Age (100% April 11th)

Grim Fandango (100% April 20th)

Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy Vita (17%)

Adding:

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (100% April 22nd)

Mini Ninjas (100%  May 25th)

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment (100%  March 26th)

Finished 7/10 games.  Without this event...probably would have let those three point and click games stay in the dust.

Did not read the rules...got Senran 3 weeks after this event. Does not count.

Intend to finish up both Zoe games by this week.

Jak is frustrating...one of the worst Vita ports ever. Camera is just so bad, platforming is slippery. PS3 is probably a lot better. May finish it up slowly.

So here is my final breakdown. Completed 7 of 8 games. The last remaining game I am right at the last boss fight. Was planning to finish it up last night but only got about 20 mins of gaming before I got the "you need to spend time with me" look. All in all, I wish I could have cleared that last game but I'm happy overall.

Don't give me that look, Damon. I'm sorry, okay?

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) - 100%

Sideway: New York (PS3) - 6/10

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) - 100%

Firewatch (PS4) - 100%

Actual Sunlight (PSV) - 100%

Hitman Go (PSV) - 100%

Minecraft: Story Mode (PS4) - 100%

TWD: Michonne (PS4) - 100%

final results

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 100% 12/12 ***COMPLETE***

Ether One 100% 13/13 ***COMPLETE***

God of War (Vita) 100% 36/36 ***COMPLETE***

God of War Ascension 100% 36/36 ***COMPLETE***

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 12% 8/38

Rack & Ruin 8% 5/32

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Vita) 100% 36/36 ***COMPLETE***

Terminator Salvation 100% 1212  ***COMPLETE***

Teslagrad 100% 37/37  ***COMPLETE***

Xblaze: Code Embryo 100% 39/39  ***COMPLETE***

finished 8/10.  Lego Batman just did not really grab me.  I prefer the Marvel flavor better.  and Rack and Ruin was just a chore.  I did platinum 7 other games that I had in my backlog though that I had more than 10% when it started.  all in all, I feel pretty good.  Sorry Damon, I'll take you disappointed look and do better on the summer backlog.  decided that I should start with 5 and work my way from there

So here's my final results

Tales of Xillia 2 - 100%
Dungeon Travelers 2 - 100%
Tales of Zestiria - 100%
One Piece Unlimited World Red - 100%
Final Fantasy X-2 - 18%

I might have completed FFX-2 if I wasn't playing a bunch of other games at the time. I might do the summer challenge, might not, unsure yet.

• Like 1

Completed 3/5 games. I thought I chose easy games, which they were, it then they had a huge grind increase at the end, especially HDN Re;Birth 1. Won't sign up for the Summer Backlog. I'm hoping to write a backlog list on this site in the future though.