24 minutes plat

killer91ITA

Impossible. Especially when you see the gap between Bond Fever trophies... plus he failed a song for the final trophy, when failing a song is required to get the trophy for buying all items AND unlocking All Night.

Edited by jantrick2

How about 3 seconds? xD

http://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2823-inFAMOUS-First-Light

EDIT: Well there is a flaw in the system... this guy got his fist trophy 1 year before the final one... but the final one was 3 seconds after if you know what i mean... i assume your guy did the same. 

Well that makes it easy to be on top 50 fastest lol.

Edited by youcatakid

I've had my Vita glitch on me before where I'd meet the requirements for trophies but nothing would pop. Look at my times for Turncoat and Dirty Half-Dozen in this list. Anyone who's played the game knows that's impossible to achieve in gameplay. 

The trophies eventually popped the next morning when I switched on the Vita and resumed my game by launching from the game's standby page. 

Maybe something similar happened to this player?

You know, there is an easy (and very legitimate) way to achieve really quick times with trophies for fastest completions. It depends how the game unlocks the trophies, though, and I am not sure this player did it or not.

Pretty simple: you do everything in the game and achieve a 100% save (for simplicity's sake, lets say a game has trophies for 1, 10, 100 and 1,000 kills and this save has 1,000 kills). But, you never check your trophies or never sync them with the PSN server. Then you proceed to upload your save to the PS+ cloud and then delete your user from the PS Vita (or PS3 or PS4, or whatever).

The next time you run the game, download the full save you did complete the game on. When you run the game, you will be at 0% trophy completion, because the console won't know the times they were unlocked, thus it will unlock them with the new dates, and very quickly so, because everything is already achieved on that save. On the example above, it will unlock all kills trophies the next time you kill something.

This is why I think Sony does not ban anyone who uses full 100% saves (from other players) in their profiles, because there is no way to know the unlocks were done by the player himself, considering this method I just listed does not even require any third party program, or hacking, or anything.

• Like 1

This is why I think Sony does not ban anyone who uses full 100% saves (from other players) in their profiles, because there is no way to know the unlocks were done by the player himself, considering this method I just listed does not even require any third party program, or hacking, or anything.

I imagine that Sony doesn't ban people for stuff like this simply because they don't care. Trophies don't affect anyone except the person who earned them, so why would they ban people who manipulate or cheat them? It'd be like banning someone from for cheating in a single-player game.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

You know, there is an easy (and very legitimate) way to achieve really quick times with trophies for fastest completions. It depends how the game unlocks the trophies, though, and I am not sure this player did it or not.

Pretty simple: you do everything in the game and achieve a 100% save (for simplicity's sake, lets say a game has trophies for 1, 10, 100 and 1,000 kills and this save has 1,000 kills). But, you never check your trophies or never sync them with the PSN server. Then you proceed to upload your save to the PS+ cloud and then delete your user from the PS Vita (or PS3 or PS4, or whatever).

The next time you run the game, download the full save you did complete the game on. When you run the game, you will be at 0% trophy completion, because the console won't know the times they were unlocked, thus it will unlock them with the new dates, and very quickly so, because everything is already achieved on that save. On the example above, it will unlock all kills trophies the next time you kill something.

Thx for this explanation :) ... i was wondering something alike mentioned above...

For example getting 100% in less than 2 hours in Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light... seemed impossible to me :D ....

But wouldn't this way bring you Plat within 1-2 minutes?

24 minutes is a bit weird timestamp.

But wouldn't this way bring you Plat within 1-2 minutes?

24 minutes is a bit weird timestamp.

It depends on what the trophy asks the player to do.

As owner of 2 PS3's, one at my own apartment, and one at my parents' house, I do use the cloud saves a bunch, so I've seen weird things happen.

Suppose I started to play a game that asks me to kill 50, then 100 enemies for trophies, I unlocked those and that info is saved on file (there's a record of my kills). The trophy will unlock on the first PS3 with the correct times. Whenever I go to my parents' and start playing on the other PS3, if I forget to sync trophies unlocked on the other PS3, the trophies will unlock again, this time possibly at the same time, next time I kill one enemy, because the game will check my save and see I killed 100+ enemies, giving me both trophies simultaneosly. This does not look legitimate for someone who sees the list. Fortunately for me, the PS consoles will correct the dates with the oldest trophies. So if I sync those trophies unlock with seemingly cheated dates, I can simply go over my other PS3 and sync again, the PSN server will replace the timestamps with the older ones making them look legitimate again.

Now there are tasks that do not unlock upon just loading save, because not all actions are saved on file. For example, a trophy for "killing an enemy using a special costume" or something like that. Unless the game has a counter for those actions, the console won't "know" you did it before so you will have to perform that action again. 

So, a person with 24 minute platinum could have gotten a "headstart" by doing all actions recordable on savefile, then just finished up really quickly with other actions that do not unlock trophies this quick. I have not played Persona 4 Dancing All Night, neither know the trophy list to explain it.

Also, suppose you are playing a game, your console corrupts the database before you sync the trophies. Next time you play the game and use the cloud save backup, there's a good chance the trophies will start unlocking all over the place making you look like a cheater - while you are not. Myself I would probably just restart the game all over, because I am a perfectionist and would be really irritated with trophies unlocked out of order, but we know full well there are people who just do not care about their trophy lists that much.

My point being, we have to be careful before judging someone, because the unlocks could very well be legitimate. Wow, I wrote a lot. Sorry, haha, I hope I was clear.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Haven't started the game yet but I heard that it's possible to skip all the talking part (I don't know how fast though), so you just have to do the dance parts - maybe he did it that way. But since I haven't started it yet I can't say if that might be the case xD

The dance part still takes time.

The songs are 3-4 minutes each, you can't Plat the game within 8 songs.

Haven't started the game yet but I heard that it's possible to skip all the talking part (I don't know how fast though), so you just have to do the dance parts - maybe he did it that way. But since I haven't started it yet I can't say if that might be the case xD

The dance part still takes time.

The songs are 3-4 minutes each, you can't Plat the game within 8 songs.

^This. The story only takes up the minority of the time to get the platinum plus even completing the story by skipping all the text would cost you more than just 24 minutes.