PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for March 2016

Jay

I think an Alien/Martian would have a better selection than this, us humans are lacking. 

Also, notice how the usual Indie Defense Force back down quickly? 

Overall, not bad. 

Have to say pure utter crap and I am so glad I have xbox one too bc this is an embarrassment. Even the PS3 can't get a retail game are you serious? Xbox one 2 retail games and Sony 2 phone games really? You are making it easier for me to stop Plus and transfer back over to Xbox, Sony if you keep this up you will lose a lot of people.

I wouldn't call it bad but yeah, us multi-console owners are winning. Also Doom is coming with Doom 1 and Doom 2 BC! 

Have to say pure utter crap and I am so glad I have xbox one too bc this is an embarrassment. Even the PS3 can't get a retail game are you serious? Xbox one 2 retail games and Sony 2 phone games really? You are making it easier for me to stop Plus and transfer back over to Xbox, Sony if you keep this up you will lose a lot of people.

I'm not arguing, just stating a fact: one of the current games with gold games was part of the igc last year.

• Like 1

As someone who had it almost since day 1, I'm not at all bummed about letting BS+ expire this month (< not a typo).

BroForce is the most interesting game on the list and I already have it on Steam -- played it a couple times for like 15 mins and the nostalgia wore off and never touched it again.  I definitely won't re-sub to this service until way after I get a PS4 and I stack up a bunch of games with MP trophies I need to be able to plat each game (and even then, I'll do like a 1-month sub).

Maybe Sony will try harder in the future once more subs lapse and Xboners brag hard enough that they get better games (which they do, and they get them for keeps, not on a 'rental' basis).

• Like 2

I'm not arguing, just stating a fact: one of the current games with gold games was part of the igc last year.

Not on PS4.  Xbox is giving the next-gen version, which while I personally don't care, that's a huge selling point for people who ditched last gen consoles for these new ones.

More free games that I would otherwise never play or buy. Its another good month! Really wish people would appreciate PS+ for what it really is

I appreciate PS+ for what it really is the same way I appreciate Herpes for what it really is - Something to avoid getting.

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 4

Maybe Sony will try harder in the future once more subs lapse and Xboners brag hard enough that they get better games (which they do, and they get them for keeps, not on a 'rental' basis).

The xbox one games are rentals while the 360 ones they get to keep... unless they changed the terms since the last time I got a game with gold.

Edited by kuuhaku

I'm happy with Broforce and Galak-Z is a great addition.  Stardust is a weird one owing to there being two successors, but it'll drop the rarity which is always a boon in my eyes.

People forget that the equivalent price of PS+ is £5.00 per month.  I have always received that value if not more, so I'm always satisfied.

Not to mention, PS+ gives everyone the opportunity to broaden their horizons.  I will try Flame Over, but I never would have dreamed of buying that game.  I might have my eyes opened to something interesting to me.

Edited by LastPisTolman
  • Like 2

I'm happy with Broforce and Galak-Z is a great addition.  Stardust is a weird one owing to there being two successors, but it'll drop the rarity which is always a boon in my eyes.

People forget that the equivalent price of PS+ is £5.00 per month.  I have always received that value if not more, so I'm always satisfied.

Not to mention, PS+ gives everyone the opportunity to broaden their horizons.  I will try Flame Over, but I never would have dreamed of buying that game.  I might have my eyes opened to something interesting to me.

^This. 

The best thing about the + games, IMO, is the opportunity to try out games you wouldn't normally try and find for yourself. 

• Like 1

The xbox one games are rentals while the 360 ones they get to keep... unless they changed the terms since the last time I got a game with gold.

Ah, I thought they both did (I haven't gamed on Xbox for over 2 years and don't own an Xbone).  I have been a faithful + member for a long time, but with how disappointed I've been in the service for the past year or more I did not re-sub when it expired this month and I don't plan to.  Even if Xbone is rental, it still looks like M$ has been making an effort to give games I personally would prefer playing over what Sony's been giving.  I know people have varied opinions about +, but I know I'm not alone (and perhaps not even in the minority) on my feelings towards these more recent lineups.

what a shitty lineup ..nothing for me this month. sony literally gave the middle finger to the ps3 gamers.. i mean 2 %100 games with dlc that not even free ? are you fucking kidding me ? i bet its because they gave 3 big titles the previous month (persona 4 / grid 2 / helldivers). 

This is... this... is...

Is there a word beyond "terrible", "horrific" or "horrible" to describe this... this... "thing"...

I'm completely speechless. This is by far the worst month since I have my membership.

Since my membership expires this 03/08, I'll grab all the games because I'm not stupid, but I will not renew my

membership until I see the April Line Up.

But... agh.... Don't be a pussy and show you unconformity to Sony. Is the only way to get better games in the next months.

AfYogQn.png

Edited by Katt

I agree that it is the worst month in the last 12 months....but still worth the 3-4 dollars a month for me.

Would have paid 3 dolalrs for Flame Over...and it was on sale for 3 dollars. I mistook it for Breach and Clear that time.

Broforce would be fun....wished it was available for PS3 if not for the Vita.

The Last Guy....something I won't play.

Galaz....hoping it is CB with PS3 version. 

Reality Fighters is a decent platinum...had fun with it....happy to get a digital version.

Edited by Kishnabe

3rd month now with no games for me.  I already own Reality Fighters but have never played it, maybe now...

Urgh.  I don't even play MP games any more so why do I still have PS+?  I didn't whine once last year or the year before btw.

Edited by audiopile