PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for March 2016

Jay

People who arent indie game elitists/snobs

The snobs are the people who think a good game has to come from a large dev and publisher, and have a huge budget to be good - and don't see the worth in a game unless it has the latest graphics or technical prowess behind it. i.e. All the Triple-A-holes.

That is, in fact, far closer to the definition of a 'snob' than a person who just likes good games, regardless of the source and the budget and the visual style.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

These games are going live on March the first, right? So February's games will still be up here tomorrow (Feb 29), right?

I've got my 1 day of BS+ code from a couple months back from Sony sitting there and I want to get a double whammy out of it, two months in one day. I may not have any interest in either month's games, but we both know I'll end up on Plus again at some point (assuming they go back to how it used to be, and offer actual value), so I may as well throw these 2 months' games into my stack.

The snobs are the people who think a good game has to come from a large dev and publisher, and have a huge budget to be good - and don't see the worth in a game unless it has the latest graphics or technical prowess behind it. i.e. All the Triple-A-holes.

That is, in fact, far closer to the definition of a 'snob' than a person who just likes good games, regardless of the source and the budget and the visual style.

Never said that but thanks for proving my point. As well as the guy that posted below you.

Ps4 version of Flame over seems to be plus game too. I just "bought" it along with vita version. +1 game for those who have ps4 but don't have vita.

Yep, me too.  I wasn't going to play it on Vita, but on PS4 I think I'll give it a shot. It looks interesting. Together with Broforce. Been a long while since there where 2 interesting games on +.

Well... If they're not glitched that is :P. I've skipped some games that I thought were interesting because they're glitched in the last months (like Dragon Fin Soup).

I don't mind indies, I've played and enjoyed loads of them on +, but there should be better quality control to prevent these glitched games being offered.

also, I Am Alive was showing as free on PS3.  I don't know if Super Stardust is as I already owned that

oooh.. strange... I am Alive is now included in "free games" but not Super Stardust HD

EmViZSq.png?1

wmmAPFW.png?1

maybe change of plans? *shrug* not sure for EU users...

also.. is it just me that is having these "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content" thingy? can't put Reality Fighters in my cart...

A3U2jvT.png?1

oooh.. strange... I am Alive is now included in "free games" but not Super Stardust HD

EmViZSq.png?1

I was actually excited for a few seconds, when I saw "I Am Alive" as part of the lineup. Then I realised this wasn't for EU, which means it'll be a backlog month after all.

That happens to me sometimes if I have the ps3 version in my cart and try to add the ps4 version. If its cross buy it gets mad at you for trying. 

Also, I'd be happy if it's I am Alive instead of SSD. I bought SSD for. 99$ years ago, and have never dropped the $8 for the dlc. Played the demo for IAA and it seemed interesting. 

Sony PS marketing has a pool where whichever marketing rep picks the IGC collection that causes the most internet bellyaching becomes dept king of the day in January of the following year. I know they count the posts on the Sony website but I wonder if they tally votes here too?

Remember kids, ALL publicity is good publicity.

Not really surprising, Japan has a very different game list.

(PS4) Broforce

(PS4, PS3, Vita) Helldivers

(Vita) Muramasa: The best

(PS3, Vita) Street Fighter Alpha 2

(PS4, Vita) Gal Gunvolt (I wish I didn't 100% this game already)

(PS3, VIta) Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram (2 Unique plats if you have a PS3 and a Vita hooked up to your JP account.)

(PS3, VIta) SIMPLE 1500 Series Vol.39 Mahjong 2

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/2537/20160301-psplus.html

Edited by bladesoframen

I might give most of them a try, but at first glance, I'd rather work on my ever-increasing backlog.

Still, I think the game selection is pretty good, because to me the IGC is for game discovery. I never expect to be given the games I want, I tend to buy those, that's why I prefer them to give unknown (to me) games.

• Like 1