Project Platinum: Sonic (Closed)

LeetWolf2

Wasn't ExHaseo gonna run this PP?

ShadowStefan answered your question but, yes he was. He disagreed with the 5 platinum rule and I offered to Zone Hunter to run it instead. I was interested in doing it and I didn't want the PP release schedule to be affected. Oh, and added :D

Initial post looks great! :)

Thank you ^_^ It looks better with Happy's banner instead of the one I made in like 5 minutes  :awesome: Added.

So I'm Transformed? And I get the Classic and Modern awards? :D

Yes you do :D Added.

Everyone here added, thanks for signing up ^^

UPDATE: Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm having issues with imgur at the moment (where some of the images in this thread are hosted) so I've temporarily switched to the original banner and Hyper trophy images. As soon as imgur stops throwing a fit, I'll switch them back :)

Edited by LeetWolf2

No rewards for individual 100% games? I have 100% for SA1, but SA2's list is really daunting. In any case, I can be Genesis since I have plenty of Generations trophies. Just need to get around to getting the plat eventually.

Sorry, but I didn't want there to be a tonne of awards since there's so many Sonic games without Platinums. But I added you to the list :D

• 1 month later...

I find PPs like this one better, ones that don't force you to 100% games w/ platinums (which are not part of the relevant platinum requirements). And you separated the 100% games (w/o platinums) from the platinum tiers (labeling them as "Bonus Awards") also, so I definitely favor the entire execution of this PP. Would definitely use this one as a template for mines if I ever do one.

I qualify for Transformed (Gold Tier) and Adventure (Bonus Awards) also.

Edited by Mar

I find PPs like this one better, ones that don't force you to 100% games w/ platinums (which are not part of the relevant platinum requirements). And you separated the 100% games (w/o platinums) from the platinum tiers (labeling them as "Bonus Awards") also, so I definitely favor the entire execution of this PP. Would definitely use this one as a template for mines if I ever do one.

I qualify for Transformed (Gold Tier) and Adventure (Bonus Awards) also.

That means a lot to me, thank you :) Oh and you actually qualify for "Super", since you have 5 unique platinums so, well done. 

Added.

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

That means a lot to me, thank you :) Oh and you actually qualify for "Super", since you have 5 unique platinums so, well done. 

Added.

Your very welcome :) 

I'm not proud of how I got the Transformed's Platinum (didn't hack, but I took advantage of the glitch to get the absurdly hard time attack trophy), so I didn't want to be in a category I didn't 100% deserve.

Your very welcome :)

I'm not proud of how I got the Transformed's Platinum (didn't hack, but I took advantage of the glitch to get the absurdly hard time attack trophy), so I didn't want to be in a category I didn't 100% deserve.

Glitching is okay in my opinion, but I do respect you for being honest about it :)

• Like 1