Project Platinum: Sonic (Closed)

LeetWolf2

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few Generations trophies, but I did 100% Sonic Adventure: DX Directors Cut and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Just need to update my last two tophies on 2, but I did just get them :)

Well done :) As soon as they're synched and up on your profile, I'll verify them and add you

Modern and Unleashed, got 2 Sonic games I haven't opened yet tho

Added  :) 

Just to let everyone know, I added a new Bonus Award tier that splits up the original version of the Classic tier (Sonic 1 & 2, Sonic CD and Sonic the Fighters) into the new version of Classic (Sonic 1 & 2) and the new Award "Retro" (Sonic the Fighters & Sonic CD). I did this so that all the awards would have an equal amount of games required in order for each one to be earned and also so that people who weren't interested in going for Sonic CD and Sonic the Fighters didn't have to, but those who did could still earn an award.

I made it of Honey the Cat from Sonic the Fighters as I couldn't find an official 3D render of Classic Amy from Sonic CD.

Edited by LeetWolf2

Got the platinum for Sonic and Sega's all Star Racing.

100% both Sonic the Hedgehog 4 episode 1 and 2.

not sure if this count but I 100% adventure 1 and 2 base game, no DLC's.

Sorry, DLC is required for the Adventure games to earn the bonus award. But I added you to Hedgehog for the 1 Platinum and "Modern" bonus award for Sonic the Hedgehog 4  :)

Sign me up for the Super rank please!

Well done for getting all 5 Platinums  :D  Added you to Super  :)

Sorry, DLC is required for the Adventure games to earn the bonus award. But I added you to Hedgehog for the 1 Platinum and "Modern" bonus award for Sonic the Hedgehog 4  :)

Well done for getting all 5 Platinums  :D  Added you to Super  :)

Thank you! I loved Sonic, so I hoped on them years ago. :P

• Like 1