Project Platinum: Sonic (Closed)

LeetWolf2

Thanks  :)  and yes I am new to trophy hunting  xD  

Welcome to your own personal hell  :awesome:  Here's some advice from a fellow trophy hunter; research every game before you put it on your profile and try to keep your backlog of games low, otherwise you'll end up like me and many others who have over 100 games on our list we'll probably never get around to  :facepalm: But good luck and I hope you have fun on the forum  :)

• Like 1

Genesis application:

Hedgehog application:

SONIC GENERATIONS  :platinum: 

Welcome to your own personal hell  :awesome:  Here's some advice from a fellow trophy hunter; research every game before you put it on your profile and try to keep your backlog of games low, otherwise you'll end up like me and many others who have over 100 games on our list we'll probably never get around to  :facepalm: But good luck and I hope you have fun on the forum   :)

Thanks for the advice. Is there somewhere a list of games with unobtainable trophies? (PS Vita, PS3, PS4)

Sign me up for Hedgehorg! I've platinum'd Sonic Generations.

Oh, and welcome to PSNP, OME! Hope you enjoy your trophy hunting adventure~

Thanks, your welcome  :D

• Like 1

I'd like to join! Right now I only have one platinum.

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Added.

Just a heads up to everyone who doesn't know but 2 Sonic games were announced for PS4; Sonic Mania and another untitled Sonic game set for release in "Holiday 2017". When they release I'll update the PP and all the Rank requirements when the time comes 

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I also wanted to address (since i'm a huge Sonic fan) the weak Super Sonic avatar used as the thumbnail for the "Super" title. If it were up to me, I'd change it. It's just not a good Super Sonic avatar, at all, imo. Super Sonic actually has a few good image related trophies on the various games he has with trophies. Perhaps take a look at those?

Original 

Super%20T_zps28zplzdj.png

Vs

Others (Respectively- Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Generations, Sonic Unleashed, and lastly Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1-)

39L4860f4.png 7L241cda.png 44L461a4e.png 1L11261a.png 5L7b1b21.png

(Left out the ones from STH2 and STH4:Ep2 because they wouldn't have been a sufficient representation of SS either.)

Leetwolf2

Bonus Awards:

• Classic Award: Earn 100% in Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
  • Retro Award: Earn 100% in Sonic CD and Sonic The Fighters.
  • Adventure Award: Earn 100% in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (DLC required).
  • Modern Award: Earn 100% in Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I and Episode 

As for these, I love the addition of the Bonus Awards, but technically, Sonic's Adventure games are considered Modern, character model and generation wise. On top of that, Adventure itself is actually really broad AND universal as just about all Sonic's (3D) games are adventure (including Generations, Unleashed, Colors, and Lost World). Adventure =/= Adventure game installments. So basically, how this list should look is...

V V V V V

Bonus Awards:

• Classic Award: Earn 100% in Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
  • Retro Award: Earn 100% in Sonic CD and Sonic The Fighters..
  • Modern Award: Earn 100% in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 (DLC required), Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I and Episode II 

I understand that you'll lose the unique theme you got going with 2 games per title, but it's more accurate this way, and consistency should be more important (given those title-names chosen)... right?

Now give me the Retro award >:^)

(ple..ase)

I also wanted to address (since i'm a huge Sonic fan) the weak Super Sonic avatar used as the thumbnail for the "Super" title. If it were up to me, I'd change it. It's just not a good Super Sonic avatar, at all, imo. Super Sonic actually has a few good image related trophies on the various games he has with trophies. Perhaps take a look at those?

As for these, I love the addition of the Bonus Awards, but technically, Sonic's Adventure games are considered Modern, character model and generation wise. On top of that, Adventure itself is actually really broad AND universal as just about all Sonic's (3D) games are adventure (including Generations, Unleashed, Colors, and Lost World). Adventure =/= Adventure game installments.

I understand that you'll lose the unique theme you got going with 2 games per title, but it's more accurate this way, and consistency should be more important (given those title-names chosen)... right?

Added. Please try not to double post as you may get in trouble for spamming, but I have taken your feedback on board and updated the first post.  :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Edited by LeetWolf2

Guides:

Don't see a Trophy Guide for a game here? You could help out the community by making one yourself while you're earning trophies! Help for creating guides can be found here.

There's now a guide for Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.