Digimon Medal Drop

davidstubbs

Alright I just got the Platinum, can confirm that location doesn't matter except for Veedramon, never got the drop in Digital Space 05 (spend an statistically significant amount of time there). More reasonable and faster to get the request via the save scum method and get the medal that way.

• Like 1

where can I find the black agumon medal? I tried it with a guide but I get nothing.

it is only obtainable via reward in a quest you get from Farm investigation... BlackAgu's quest seems to be rare though...

No you have to get multiple farms to investigate. Set them up to finish at the same time. Do something else or just stand in front of the whiteboard. Use 2 different save files to get as close to getting those new cases as possible without saving the quest themselves. Check your board and if the case you are looking for isn't there just reload the game and try again. Repeat until you get the case you need. There are a few of them like black agu blue grey and metal grey veedramon and so on.

Sry for my english, not a native speaker and in a bit of a rush

Edit: For blue metalgreymon you might need 10 champion lvls and 0 sleuth secret which champions doesn't matter. Got veedramon with this set up as well. Not sure if you need a specific set up like that for black agu. Probably something like 10 rookies 0 sleuth secret. Be prepared for any resets. Good Luck ;)

Edited by RyuVienna

no notification from quote once again  -_-

BlackAgu so I have to put it in Digifarm?

no... not necessarily.... the number and type of request is quite random though... you could try what RyuVienna said...  I did that while doing the last coins I needed... *cough* Blue MetalGreymon *cough*

• 3 weeks later...

Well now Veedramon`s medal is the problem.....his damn case does not pop up and he himself does not drop shit with full Large Capacity USB stack on all 3 fighting party members(all of them bing BkingNumemon)

The only one i need....F the RNG GOOD!!

Edited by Evil_Robotnik

Veedramon doesn't have a medal drop. You could fight him for years and wouldn't get it. Sadly doing the property Quest is the only way. Did you try playing new game+ until you reach the right dungeon where its quest shows up to maximize your chances?

Edited by RyuVienna

Veedramon doesn't have a medal drop. You could fight him for years and wouldn't get it. Sadly doing the property Quest is the only way. Did you try playing new game+ until you reach the right dungeon where its quest shows up to maximize your chances?

That's wrong. A friend of mine got it today after fighting it (Digital Network V).

That's wrong. A friend of mine got it today after fighting it (Digital Network V).

thanks for that information, I'll try to fight it a few times to make sure tough. Might have been added with that latest burst modes patch (no idea which version number it got). Definitely didn't have a medal drop at the time I got my plat. Tried it for 2 days before I checked the guide again ^^"

Edit: Fought it 10 times. Only got SP Attach C and HP Spray B. 2 BlackKingNumemon and 2 Large Capacity USB.

Edited by RyuVienna

thanks for that information, I'll try to fight it a few times to make sure tough. Might have been added with that latest burst modes patch (no idea which version number it got). Definitely didn't have a medal drop at the time I got my plat. Tried it for 2 days before I checked the guide again ^^"

Edit: Fought it 10 times. Only got SP Attach C and HP Spray B. 2 BlackKingNumemon and 2 Large Capacity USB.

10 times isn't really much. He tried it for hours until he finally got it. Try to make it easier for yourself and get his case, which is also kinda rare, but much much easier.

10 times isn't really much. He tried it for hours until he finally got it. Try to make it easier for yourself and get his case, which is also kinda rare, but much much easier.

don't take it personal but this is the internet. Can't take anything as a fact without any proof at all. Checked 2 medal guides 1 loot guide and my little test and none of those said anything about a Veedramon battle medal drop. Considering my luck (had to do 3 battles for stingmons medal and got everything else with 1 or 2 fights) 10 battles with no medal drop is quite something. Got my plat btw on the 29th of february. Just keeping an eye on the threads here to help people with their stuff :) Edited by RyuVienna

don't take it personal but this is the internet. Can't take anything as a fact without any proof at all. Checked 2 medal guides 1 loot guide and my little test and none of those said anything about a Veedramon battle medal drop. Considering my luck (had to do 3 battles for stingmons medal and got everything else with 1 or 2 fights) 10 battles with no medal drop is quite something. Got my plat btw on the 29th of february. Just keeping an eye on the threads here to help people with their stuff :)

I never needed to get Veedramon's case to get his medal, and the plat. If a Digimon can be fought through random encounters, then it can drop a medal.

don't take it personal but this is the internet. Can't take anything as a fact without any proof at all. Checked 2 medal guides 1 loot guide and my little test and none of those said anything about a Veedramon battle medal drop. Considering my luck (had to do 3 battles for stingmons medal and got everything else with 1 or 2 fights) 10 battles with no medal drop is quite something. Got my plat btw on the 29th of february. Just keeping an eye on the threads here to help people with their stuff :)

I can totally understand your point. I'm the same when it comes to stuff like this, so don't worry ;) Got my platinum a few days ago and I also got nearly every medal after 2-4 fights. I thought it would be much tougher to get all the medals.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks .... i´m now down to 40 missing medal which most i will get from the offline colosseum but right now the game starts to get me. If i ever finish this, after some time passed, i will only remember the annoying grinding and not the great fun parts.

Also it looks like i missed one case. In the FAQ i use it is called case red 22. But i double checked the cases so often that i could not miss any cases. Thanks to that i have to save scum the kightmon medal too .... screw you media vision

Edited by BDRick35

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new for black agumon case? Been resetting for 3-4 days and nothing. I have 3 farms, all ultimate searchers, no farm goods, and NG+ at Kowloon 3. I've gotten black gabumon enough to drive me crazy. I made an account specifically for more information lol I've read literally everything and tried everything. If there's something I'm missing, please be as specific as possible!

*Edit: Do I have to complete chapter 3 up to a specific point? Or is it good right when Kowloon 3 opens up?

Edited by CaptainJack613