Digimon Medal Drop

davidstubbs

On 5/9/2016 at 9:41 PM, CaptainJack613 said:

Anything new for black agumon case? Been resetting for 3-4 days and nothing. I have 3 farms, all ultimate searchers, no farm goods, and NG+ at Kowloon 3. I've gotten black gabumon enough to drive me crazy. I made an account specifically for more information lol I've read literally everything and tried everything. If there's something I'm missing, please be as specific as possible!

*Edit: Do I have to complete chapter 3 up to a specific point? Or is it good right when Kowloon 3 opens up?

I know this is way late and you have probably found a way to bypass this or have to finish the plat but you just answered your question. And that is the fact that it is better to do the medal grinding when you have all of the areas unlocked near and to the end of the game. This being the case is that the medals and how they spawn are a bit random with each location, this, in turn, making them not set. So basically you want the game to have a bigger pool to choose from in terms of areas so that the cases can spawn. Plus chapter 3 is still way early.

On 4/9/2016 at 5:05 PM, jantrick2 said:

I never needed to get Veedramon's case to get his medal, and the plat. If a Digimon can be fought through random encounters, then it can drop a medal.

The statement above it is true. I know I am only text on the screen and I could just be fabricating all this without definitive proof but the only medal grinding that I had to do was the only 2 required ones, that being Black Agumon and  MetalGreymon (Blue). All can be grinded out, a really good tip besides attaching the USB to your Digimon or BlackKingNumemon and 2 Large Capacity USB method is raising your difficulty as stated in the guide. It really does make the difference night and day.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys please can you help, does the groundlocomon case appear from investigation or must it be gotten from dlc. I don't have the dlc but this is one of the two last medals I need, please can someone confirm for me? 

Edit: nevermind got the plat

Edited by El_Shubi

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2018 at 8:47 AM, El_Shubi said:

Hey guys please can you help, does the groundlocomon case appear from investigation or must it be gotten from dlc. I don't have the dlc but this is one of the two last medals I need, please can someone confirm for me? 

cant seem to get that case myself. is it dlc only? for groundlocomon

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 8:47 PM, El_Shubi said:

Hi i dont have the groundloccomon dlc too, how you to get that trophy without the dlc?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Like many others, I'm down to Agumon (Blk) and Metalgreymon (Blue). From what I've read from numerous sources is farms with Ultimates for Meralgreymon and farms with Rookies for Agumon. Farms should not have any items. I did about 30 mins of save scrumming last night. Wanted to confirm I'm on the right track and it's all RNG from now. 

• 4 months later...