Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

Hi everyone !

Everytime I try to access the online inbox, a error message appears :"THQ server is currently unavailable. Please try later".

People are still getting this trophy and are not talking about this issue.

I tried to download again the Crucible Pass (among other things) but it did not work ...

So if you have any solution, I would be glad to hear it !  :)

Hmmm is this an issue on the 7th gen version only or is it an ongoing issue with the PS4 and Xbox One Version because I think there main focus is on the 8th Gen versions and there potential sequel of Darksiders 3, so you maybe very much out of luck, your loving the game aren't you?

The Deathinitive Editions (PS4 and Xbone) don't have an online component, so that's certainly not what they're focusing on. The Pay It Forward trophy doesn't exist in the new list.

• Like 2

Hey all! I recently started my 100% playthrough of Darksiders 2, and am having the exact same issue with the "Pay It Forward" trophy... I keep getting the "THQ server Error" message... I too have sent NordicGames an email about this and am waiting on a response.

As a side note, can anyone confirm if Pay It Forward is the only trophy out of the three Crucible Pass ones that actually requires you to be online? Can "Is There Anyone Else?" and "Bravo Old Chap" be done whilst offline?

Thanks,

~ GV 

As a side note, can anyone confirm if Pay It Forward is the only trophy out of the three Crucible Pass ones that actually requires you to be online? Can "Is There Anyone Else?" and "Bravo Old Chap" be done whilst offline?

Thanks,

~ GV

Yes, Pay it Forward is the only trophy you actually need to be online for. Once you redeem the Crucible Pass, you can access and play the Crucible to get the other 2 trophies, even if you are offline.

Yes, Pay it Forward is the only trophy you actually need to be online for. Once you redeem the Crucible Pass, you can access and play the Crucible to get the other 2 trophies, even if you are offline.

Fantastic! Thank you for clearing that up for me, I appreciate the help.

I hope they fix the servers again so that we can all get the "Pay It Forward" trophy soon though...

Got a response from them:

"Dear customer,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

The mailbox features are currently not working in the Darksiders II Tome System (the online portion of the game that allows players to gift weapons and gear). This prevents the players from getting the achievement/trophy for gifting an item (Pay it Forwards).

We apologize that we are not able to help you out right now and we assure you that we will do our best to bring the servers online again and to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!"

So there's a little hope I guess.

I was considering starting a new playthrough and going for the Platinum on this game.

This post just saved me a lot of wasted time!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So glad I did this like two months ago. It'll be a long time before I actually go finish the game but for some reason I got real twitchy and decided to get it out of the way. I really hope the issue gets fixed for the rest of you. :(

LOL fuck nordic games. I didn't even know this game had an online component, which is fucking retarded for a single player 3rd person action rpg with no multiplayer. Now I regret ever buying this game, let alone playing it. Never gonna plat it, so why even finish? Way to show that you literally don't care about your fans or audience. Not buying another one of your games again, doucheburgers.

• Like 1