Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

I honestly think this problem is driven by interest.  I'm sure they could make something work for the community if they really had motivation to.  I suppose I will not support them in the future as they made no effort to support us.

They can make due without my dollars.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Bornz0r said:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! RAAAAAGE!!!!!!!

I think it's a bunch of bullshit. Just release a patch for the trophy list and have the PS3 version have the same trophy list as the PS4 version. Problem solved.

THQ Nordic makes buttloads of money, they can do this.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I think it's a bunch of bullshit. Just release a patch for the trophy list and have the PS3 version have the same trophy list as the PS4 version. Problem solved.

THQ Nordic makes buttloads of money, they can do this.

I really doubt it, patches cost a lot of money just to be approved and I can't see them doing that just to change a trophy list

On 18/02/2017 at 11:46 AM, SnowxSakura said:

I really doubt it, patches cost a lot of money just to be approved and I can't see them doing that just to change a trophy list

Yet they profit selling a Crucible Pass for 10$ each, selling a broken product.

And that talk about patches costing a lot of money has been debunked for a while, even Micro$oft dropped it a long time ago in their platforms.

• Like 1

On 18/2/2017 at 4:46 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Well since we are the customers and they generating revenue from us I don't see the big deal with them patching the trophy, or completely removing the Crusible Pass.;)

it be easier just remove the trophy not replace it wish I went for this trophy the day I got the game but it is what it is it will be one of the only games I cant plat/100% which I can live with besides there not many who go for plat/100% on all there games so we should just give up and worry about games that we can plat/100% lmao

9 hours ago, Mournblade05143 said:

Can't really blame them. 

But I can blame them just fine. Unfortunately, the report function is to premium members only.

If you're going to cheat to get an unobtainable trophy like this, might as well and cheat to get all online trophies, right?

8 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

But I can blame them just fine. Unfortunately, the report function is to premium members only.

If you're going to cheat to get an unobtainable trophy like this, might as well and cheat to get all online trophies, right?

No its not the same. It's a trophy that literally takes like a minute to do. No skill, time or patience is involved. Blame the developer for not patching it. Obviously they know it's a bs trophy since they removed it from the PS4 version.

9 hours ago, X_Wizi_X said:

I meant not only Pay it forward trophy. Look at his trophies timestamps, they are all out of order

Well if they hacked other trophies in the game, shame on them and they should be reported.

Just now, Mournblade05143 said:

Why? It's my right to defend them if I choose. How does them hacking a trophy they feel is necessary cause the developer won't patch it affect you in any way? 

Nice logic there, allow me to hack every FIFA game then since the servers have closed and they didn't remove the online trophies, allow me to hack Darksiders 2 to get the online trophy, allow me to hack the online trophies for LoTR: Conquest.

Why stop there if you don't mind hacking one game? Hack everything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bornz0r said:

Nice logic there, allow me to hack every FIFA game then since the servers have closed and they didn't remove the online trophies, allow me to hack Darksiders 2 to get the online trophy, allow me to hack the online trophies for LoTR: Conquest.

Go ahead, doesn't affect anyone but yourself.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bornz0r said:

Go for it. It doesn't affect me in any way.

On 18/02/2017 at 2:46 PM, SnowxSakura said:

According to this source it can cost forty thousand dollars to patch a game:

http://kotaku.com/5884842/wait-it-costs-40000-to-patch-a-console-game

The going rate last anyone mentioned it was around $10,000 for PS3 patches from what i read I don't know if that was before or after the above, I have no clue if the dev who said it was bullshitting. I assume bigger companies have special deals but it was the main reason they said they waited till there was a bunch of things. There must be a different system on PS4 as patches go through quickly.

You'd notice patches were few and far between for most games on PS3, and lots of games had game breaking bugs still present. PS4 has typically been a lot smoother with this, I assume they have a simpler system no clue what is different.

TL;DR Patches cost shitloads, start a kickstarter and fund them if you want it that bad.

11 hours ago, Mournblade05143 said:

No its not the same. It's a trophy that literally takes like a minute to do. No skill, time or patience is involved. Blame the developer for not patching it. Obviously they know it's a bs trophy since they removed it from the PS4 version.

Well if they hacked other trophies in the game, shame on them and they should be reported.

Oh, so if they hack one trophy, fine right? But if they hack more than one is wrong. lol, nice logic buddy. Following your same logic, I can kill one person, that would be fine, but if killed more than 1 than I should go to jail. Wow.

It affects everyone because of the leaderboards, stop pretending it doesn't. If you really want that 100% on your file because you're controlled by your obsessive-compulsive behavior, so be it, do it. But don't complain when you get labelled as cheater/blacklisted, because that's precisely what you are.

5 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

According to this source it can cost forty thousand dollars to patch a game:

http://kotaku.com/5884842/wait-it-costs-40000-to-patch-a-console-game

The going rate last anyone mentioned it was around $10,000 for PS3 patches from what i read I don't know if that was before or after the above, I have no clue if the dev who said it was bullshitting. I assume bigger companies have special deals but it was the main reason they said they waited till there was a bunch of things. There must be a different system on PS4 as patches go through quickly.

You'd notice patches were few and far between for most games on PS3, and lots of games had game breaking bugs still present. PS4 has typically been a lot smoother with this, I assume they have a simpler system no clue what is different.

TL;DR Patches cost shitloads, start a kickstarter and fund them if you want it that bad.

What part of "this has been debunked a good while" did you miss?

Here you go: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-26-microsoft-no-longer-charges-developers-to-patch-their-xbox-360-games

Now, stop spreading old BS.

36 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

What part of "this has been debunked a good while" did you miss?

Here you go: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-26-microsoft-no-longer-charges-developers-to-patch-their-xbox-360-games

Now, stop spreading old BS.

Did you not read my post, i said last i heard and besides you linked an MS article what about sony. I also said they might be BSing. So you know maybe actually read things before getting so wound up.

I also didn't read the whole thread as its ten pages long and when its that long its fair enough when you haven't. No need to be so rude.

Edited by Superbuu3