xXJackBauer_24Xx

Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

330 posts in this topic

the server has been offline for over a year now so I put the game at the bottom of my backlog for now ill buy the games on ps4 sometime down the road

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, GRIM-REAPERx1984 said:

you guys know that they will never fix this trophy right??? so please do as I have and give up on this trophy I have for now lmao

I think if a bunch of people tell them they won't buy Darksiders III until they fix "Pay It Forward" trophy might do something. If they can spend money on developing it, they can spend money on patching the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it help if many users spaming on twitter for an server open or a fix? maybe they will hopefully answer?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-19 at 2:48 AM, POEman553 said:

I think if a bunch of people tell them they won't buy Darksiders III until they fix "Pay It Forward" trophy might do something. If they can spend money on developing it, they can spend money on patching the trophy.

 

I think that would be immature and just being a baby over the mater tbh...

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, fastflowdaman said:

I ordered the $15 Nordic humble bundle and forgot to change the recipient to be a charity instead of this shitty company. What a waste

 

LMAO you guys don't deserve anything at this point if that's the attitude.

 

Also LOL @ the people who want to boycott the third game all because of a trophy for an obsolete version of the second one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

 

I think that would be immature and just being a baby over the mater tbh...

 

Well, it's telling them you are voting with your wallet. Does it matter in the long run? No, not really. But THQ Nordic are the ones who continue to have it being published after a feature of the game is broken; the proper thing to do from them would be to pull it from PSN and patch the game if they aren't going to bring the server back.

 

I keep clicking on this thread every time it's updated with the hope that THQ Nordic indeed has announced they will do this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every single fucking time this thread pops up on the recent topics of psnprofiles homepage i get excited that they fixed only to read some random comment fighting with another user over the internet about stupid shit. let this thread die until the developers do something about it, my trophy-hunting ass can't take it!!!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

every single fucking time this thread pops up on the recent topics of psnprofiles homepage i get excited that they fixed only to read some random comment fighting with another user over the internet about stupid shit. let this thread die until the developers do something about it, my trophy-hunting ass can't take it!!!

I know how u feel lol I think if the threads on this game died and people stop buying the games it might force them too fix it but that just my thinking on it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xTrap-ViisiioNz said:

Has someone made a petition etc, can they link it here so we can all sign it?

 

It's all useless. But probably too hard to understand...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/5/2017 at 1:29 PM, POEman553 said:

 

Well, it's telling them you are voting with your wallet. Does it matter in the long run? No, not really. But THQ Nordic are the ones who continue to have it being published after a feature of the game is broken; the proper thing to do from them would be to pull it from PSN and patch the game if they aren't going to bring the server back.

 

I keep clicking on this thread every time it's updated with the hope that THQ Nordic indeed has announced they will do this.

 

This is not completely true,

After THQ went bankrupt and Nordic got the rights, the server went down (2013)

After several months, Nordic fixed the servers and the trophy was achievable again.

But on early 2016 the servers went down without warning and Nordic has not said a word about it except some email replies saying they were gonna fix it but these looked pretty much scripted and I really doubt that anyone from dev team got to read it.

 

The possibilities of Nordic fixing it again are near to zero.

At least they should have warned us, or maybe they can bring back the servers for a month clearly stating that it's the last chance to get it.

But as I said, that may never hapen.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.5.2017 at 11:05 PM, GRIM-REAPERx1984 said:

I think if the threads on this game died and people stop buying the games it might force them too fix it but that just my thinking on it

How is that gonna work? If nobody is buying or talking about a 5 year old game it won't make them invest more money into it when it's fully playable from beginning to the end. All that's missing is one fairly unimportant feature.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So dear people i have asking Reinhard Pollice ( one of the chief executor of thqnordic ) what about the server. He said to me they don't have the server environment for Darksiders 2 on the ps3 version and simply patching the trophy is not possible because they have not the verified codebase for that game. So it's your descision if you want spaming him or not but you see it will not helping. I have trying my best for an answer and that's it. And its your own descision if you want to buy the remasters for the ps4 or Darksiders 3. Sorry all. And if you want the link for the conversation here

 

 

But if someone interessed in that i have making a petition on change.org https://www.change.org/p/reinhard-pollice-darksiders-2-server-re-open-for-ps3-xbox360-or-making-a-patch?recruiter=726905921&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Edited by xTrap-ViisiioNz
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, thanks, hopefully this will stop people from doing silly and useless things... shall we close the thread at this point?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2017 at 3:41 PM, Bornz0r said:

AH.. That hurt to read.

Basically, THQ Nordic gave us the middle finger, like they have been doing for the at last one year or more.

 

"Patching is not easy on ps3. We don't have a verified codebase."

Bull. Big pile of bull excrement. Even if ps3 architecture is hard to code for, how the hell you don't have a 'verified codebase' for a game you not only re-released for ps3/360 but also got remasters out of for PS4/X1/PC? What Reinhad Pollice (And THQ Nordic) is saying in another words is: We don't care at all that the game is broken, we won't fix it and we don't plan of properly explaining why we won't fix it.

 

If you also get the time to read all the conversation, it's even more baffling when he basically says the same stuff but actually for PS4 version: "Believe what you want. It's a fact the game ran smoothly before system updates." So, he throws any argument outta window and shift blame to Sony for their messy stuff that is any game released by Nordic games. If only had a case of one game in older platforms had a closed servers, maybe you could actually trust Nordic Games, but when EVERY game has many issues like this and they don't care one cent to give an explanation to their customers, they simply say: "It's not our problem" or "Our game is perfect, it's sony which screwed it", it tells many things as a company.

 

If it seems childish to boycott a future game because you know it will be a glitchy mess and they won't fix it all, then I will be a happy kid with $60 dollars on my wallet that I didn't spend in THQ Nordic game. Just don't come crying when you get scammed by THQ Nordic again:

 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea probably its sad story    we find petition to re open it but doubt if anything wil help they better give throphy free its big bulshit so great game than this happen verry sad but wil see if they ever fixt it i hope they do 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2017 at 0:39 AM, Otonio_Bruno said:

Basically, THQ Nordic gave us the middle finger, like they have been doing for the at last one year or more.

 

"Patching is not easy on ps3. We don't have a verified codebase."

Bull. Big pile of bull excrement. Even if ps3 architecture is hard to code for, how the hell you don't have a 'verified codebase' for a game you not only re-released for ps3/360 but also got remasters out of for PS4/X1/PC? What Reinhad Pollice (And THQ Nordic) is saying in another words is: We don't care at all that the game is broken, we won't fix it and we don't plan of properly explaining why we won't fix it.

 

If you also get the time to read all the conversation, it's even more baffling when he basically says the same stuff but actually for PS4 version: "Believe what you want. It's a fact the game ran smoothly before system updates." So, he throws any argument outta window and shift blame to Sony for their messy stuff that is any game released by Nordic games. If only had a case of one game in older platforms had a closed servers, maybe you could actually trust Nordic Games, but when EVERY game has many issues like this and they don't care one cent to give an explanation to their customers, they simply say: "It's not our problem" or "Our game is perfect, it's sony which screwed it", it tells many things as a company.

 

If it seems childish to boycott a future game because you know it will be a glitchy mess and they won't fix it all, then I will be a happy kid with $60 dollars on my wallet that I didn't spend in THQ Nordic game. Just don't come crying when you get scammed by THQ Nordic again:

 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

 

Reinhad Pollice's excuse is absolute bull. I will not be buying Darksiders III.

 

If you don't have a verified codebase, look for it or ask those who made the original game where it is. Make a f*#%!n' effort because that's your f*#!n' job. If I had that kind of excuse why something isn't done at work, I would be fired.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.6.2017 at 4:33 PM, POEman553 said:

 

Reinhad Pollice's excuse is absolute bull. I will not be buying Darksiders III.

 

If you don't have a verified codebase, look for it or ask those who made the original game where it is. Make a f*#%!n' effort because that's your f*#!n' job. If I had that kind of excuse why something isn't done at work, I would be fired.

They don't care about his problem and the ps4 version is atm really buggy and crashes a whole console. And i have not many ppl for my petition who have sign in.If more ppl will sign in maybe they will see that we care about their game and want a patch for that. They will go bankrubt if they looking only for profit -.-

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sad to notice that for a single dumb trophy this platinum is still unobtainable. I really enjoyed the first Darksiders (I played and platinum it on an old account, btw i hope to complete it again on this account soon) and I would like to buy Darksiders II for PS3 but I hate when developers don't care about their own game and players. Shame, shame, shame!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

48S84c686.png Pay It Forward 
Gift An Item To A Friend

 

1 54067.4da6.png Morpheus_GRE
11th Feb 2016
6:31:03 PM
2 14693.1a7e.png DiegoTeevin
11th Feb 2016
4:50:03 PM
3 204.006719.png Samuyenga
9th Feb 2016
12:30:24 AM
4 17257.913e.png MaryWStoneCraft
8th Feb 2016
10:49:09 AM
5 14062.ec04.png djp_at_hom
7th Feb 2016
8:50:01 AM
6 26683.aa72.png nadanfox
6th Feb 2016
9:00:10 AM
7 50592.7992.png NACHO8963
4th Feb 2016
12:47:21 AM
8 54298.e731.png sniper3zoz
2nd Feb 2016
2:07:55 PM
9 22430.1c7e.png DerChickenWing45
2nd Feb 2016
10:05:15 AM
10 239.6682b6.png T_16-SkyHopper
2nd Feb 2016
4:55:31 AM
11 16607.d327.png Baron_Bonk
31st Jan 2016
4:16:55 PM
12 23050.37a8.png Hemiak
29th Jan 2016
11:32:44 PM
13 10775.1dc7.png Stan_Sixx1
29th Jan 2016
9:11:29 PM
14 102.4d0e9b.png c0R31338
29th Jan 2016
12:18:06 AM
15 10647.5030.png manic_mark
28th Jan 2016
11:53:40 AM
16 15357.94ab.png F0reg0ne0
28th Jan 2016
11:38:02 AM
17 17023.8d75.png marco_fps
27th Jan 2016
10:49:45 AM
18 15874.d651.png Reb0rn1607
27th Jan 2016
10:48:18 AM
19 11417.9031.png Expert-RE5
27th Jan 2016
8:33:52 AM
20 209.e3b27e.png klan_saito
26th Jan 2016
3:31:57 PM
21 11944.8232.png hellyolater
26th Jan 2016
2:55:15 PM
22 50613.2389.png fortedestroyer
25th Jan 2016
8:49:20 PM
23 15301.5ab5.png bleach_111
25th Jan 2016
6:05:17 PM
24 12151.cce8.png Vince2019
24th Jan 2016
8:19:21 AM
25 335.eaf1ea.png atreyu963
23rd Jan 2016
9:47:53 PM
26 15873.c5ec.png GreLLInick
23rd Jan 2016
5:08:57 AM
27 53747.70fb.png phillyjoop
23rd Jan 2016
2:38:01 AM
28 11462.65ae.png PawelGasior-PL
22nd Jan 2016
11:15:11 AM
29 59302.92b3.png DVL-X-666
22nd Jan 2016
3:21:05 AM
30 309.efa27c.png mking_63
19th Jan 2016
1:11:02 AM
31 0.60c562b0.png Rorschach1977
18th Jan 2016
6:53:44 PM
32 59593.699b.png Raven9200
18th Jan 2016
6:51:53 AM
33 58878.6062.png Bilenlol
17th Jan 2016
1:27:22 PM
34 50535.8152.png fifobuko
17th Jan 2016
1:14:24 PM
35 15423.aab6.png FENIXRAGE777
17th Jan 2016
5:27:17 AM
36 f3c9d2.png StarScream9876
16th Jan 2016
3:53:02 PM
37 375.197051.png REDFIRECOMET
16th Jan 2016
2:11:28 PM
38 50529.c643.png kepuch
16th Jan 2016
7:56:53 AM
39 13082.91bd.png chanisakillers
16th Jan 2016
1:11:35 AM
40 309.efa27c.png eric_ookami
15th Jan 2016
1:50:54 PM
41 1004.3394b.png The_Fun_Gamer
15th Jan 2016
7:03:12 AM
42 11417.9031.png captainmo84
13th Jan 2016
8:16:19 PM
43 13878.e6a4.png DEGUSTATOR-
13th Jan 2016
11:58:31 AM
44 52825.1e44.png Kydoro
13th Jan 2016
2:44:47 AM
45 58563.ea10.png mcrescendo92
12th Jan 2016
10:36:54 PM
46 13838.1adf.png wolfvarg
12th Jan 2016
7:41:35 PM
47 51767.e2ab.png THEREAL_BIG-BOSS
12th Jan 2016
7:52:28 AM
48 50533.eab4.png xf196t
11th Jan 2016
2:58:41 PM
49 a3781c.png Mr_Wiggum
11th Jan 2016
2:20:51 PM
50 120.9716be.png TODOPODEROSO_1
11th Jan 2016
12:44:05 PM

 

 

Because these users do not ban ??????????????????????????????????????????????

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hell did i just read? They achieved the trophy before the shutdown...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This people they have obtaining the trophys before the shutdown haven't hacked them. all people who achieved them later have hacking them. simple.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

But closed the servers in 2012 and these people have the trophy in 2016 this is hack
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.