Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

2 hours ago, hanzo0101 said:

But closed the servers in 2012 and these people have the trophy in 2016 this is hack

Huhhhhhh NOPE. Learn to search (and maybe to read, too) before posting next time, you're falsely accusing thousands of innocent achievers.

Edited by T87
  • Like 1

On 15/07/2017 at 4:20 PM, hanzo0101 said:

But closed the servers in 2012 and these people have the trophy in 2016 this is hack

Who told you the servers shut down in 2012? The servers went off for this game around mid-february 2016, so all these people are legit achievers for Pay it Forward.

Notice the date this thread was made. That's when the server went down for good. And do some research before calling others hackers.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 06/09/2017 at 7:52 AM, digi_dens said:

Hello guys. Quick question. Will copying the save file from someone who has this trophy would fix the problem?

No, because you get flagged for using downloaded saves, forcing to hide the entire trophy list in order to be back on leaderboards. Don't do it, move on and forget about this or have a vain hope of Nordic fixing this.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

iv put this on the bottom of my game list for now i might go back and finish beating it on the hardest difficulty then put it back at the bottom of my game list until they fix it or not I'm getting the darksiders games on ps4 when there on sale or dirt cheap lol so it wont hurt me if i don't plat this on ps3

*sigh*

On 28/10/2017 at 10:16 PM, SpyroChampion said:

Does anyone knows how some people have being getting this trophy after december 2016 (these who already have hidden, but i have seen few before it) ? I read on some webs that copying save will allow it, but If I'm correct if you will copy other user's save on your account, it will disable trophies right? 

... just don't do it.

21 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

I'm not asking about opinion, just asking how this is possible. If this method works, why people can't obtain trophy if they pay for game and for online pass? It's like paying for whole thing but getting instead parted, broken thing

People are re-signing the save files to use on their profiles to unlock it. Don't do it, it will get you flagged on here. 

• Like 1

On 30.05.2017 at 1:44 PM, xTrap-ViisiioNz said:

So dear people i have asking Reinhard Pollice ( one of the chief executor of thqnordic ) what about the server. He said to me they don't have the server environment for Darksiders 2 on the ps3 version and simply patching the trophy is not possible because they have not the verified codebase for that game. So it's your descision if you want spaming him or not but you see it will not helping. I have trying my best for an answer and that's it. And its your own descision if you want to buy the remasters for the ps4 or Darksiders 3. Sorry all. And if you want the link for the conversation here

To test it. I made a fake account and download a save from user who already have this trophy. Always game says that is copied from other user and you can't obtain trophies like that. There is no way to change save file on ps3.

6 hours ago, SpyroChampion said:

To test it. I made a fake account and download a save from user who already have this trophy. Always game says that is copied from other user and you can't obtain trophies like that. There is no way to change save file on ps3.

Actually, it's possible to do that, but I won't disclosure the details about how doing it, but it is possible to unlock trophies using other people saves.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No need to shut down the thread. It's good for people who didn't play it yet on ps3 to know about this. 

And lol are people really expecting the devs to patch this? It doesn't make them money.. not many people are complaining here except a small handful. There's just no incentive. 

Is it reasonable? No not really. People are still paying money for an incomplete product.. 

Edited by PooPDeePie