Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

Yeah they should fix it soon, just started the game and i have to do the collectibles now, but i won't collect them until i know i got this one damn trophy. Crysis 2 was the same and then 6 months later the servers were back on. so i'll hope they fix it here too ...

What do you guys think. Should I wait before I start my 100% before the servers are fixed. Dont want to waste my ps now free subscription trial since I bought a used copy and will rely on PS now free trial for online trophy.I also have an unpleasant feeling that servers may forever be discontinued rendering platinum unobtainable :-( . I just recently got this game. This stinks

What do you guys think. Should I wait before I start my 100% before the servers are fixed. Dont want to waste my ps now free subscription trial since I bought a used copy and will rely on PS now free trial for online trophy.I also have an unpleasant feeling that servers may forever be discontinued rendering platinum unobtainable :-( . I just recently got this game. This stinks

Id play something else. Its pretty rare a server gets fixed. If they don't want to waste time fixing and maintaining a server, they should patch it so if you attempt the trophy it pops.

Id play something else. Its pretty rare a server gets fixed. If they don't want to waste time fixing and maintaining a server, they should patch it so if you attempt the trophy it pops.

Alright thanks. I'm not going to start yet. I'll see where this thread leads to. Hopefully good news may come

Alright thanks. I'm not going to start yet. I'll see where this thread leads to. Hopefully good news may come

At least you didn't start it. I did 2 years ago and thought of platting it til I heard about the server. Ppl wonder why I hate online trophies. Well this is why. Especially for games that are totally SP except for a single BS online trophy,

At least you didn't start it. I did 2 years ago and thought of platting it til I heard about the server. Ppl wonder why I hate online trophies. Well this is why. Especially for games that are totally SP except for a single BS online trophy,

I hear ya man. I've been paranoid nowadays before going to buy a new game. I always make sure everything is to my liking. Heck when I went and got it used I didn't even expect it to have an online portion. I assumed it will be SP only like the first darksiders which I enjoyed. Oh well I guess. I got stomped before in the face with wwe 2k14 before, where I only had to beat 10 online people for my final trophy and the servers were shut down literally two days before I tried to go online. I totally feal your frustration

I hear ya man. I've been paranoid nowadays before going to buy a new game. I always make sure everything is to my liking. Heck when I went and got it used I didn't even expect it to have an online portion. I assumed it will be SP only like the first darksiders which I enjoyed. Oh well I guess. I got stomped before in the face with wwe 2k14 before, where I only had to beat 10 online people for my final trophy and the servers were shut down literally two days before I tried to go online. I totally feal your frustration

Feel*

To everyone who is wondering whether they can get "pay it forward", I dont think it's possible.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1566-Darksiders-II/48-Pay-It-Forward

Look at the latest achievers.

not that i condone or practice this but if this singular trophy is all that is standing in the way of your platinum/100% you might try hacking your game to give it to you its all up to what you can and cant live with yourself doing and you may or may not end up in the cheating list on here but again if its the only trophy and it is impossible otherwise it might get passed

its all up to u

not that i condone or practice this but if this singular trophy is all that is standing in the way of your platinum/100% you might try hacking your game to give it to you its all up to what you can and cant live with yourself doing and you may or may not end up in the cheating list on here but again if its the only trophy and it is impossible otherwise it might get passed

its all up to u

Do NOT take this advice. You will get flagged and will get banned from the leaderboards.

It sucks, but we all have to deal with games that have online trophies going down. I bought this game but never got to it, and in all likelihood it will be a game that I wasted money on, as I won't start it unless the servers come back online.

It will be very easy to note and report individuals who hack this trophy. Furthermore, if a bunch of people start earning it through hacks, you may give the wrong impression that the servers are back online - so people will jump on to try to get it, only to find out that no, the trophy can't be obtained, just some douchebag has hacked it.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 1

Called them on the phone and they told me that they are looking into it and want to restore the servers, but can't say how long it will take. They hope that it won't take 9 months like last time the servers stopped working.

Called them on the phone and they told me that they are looking into it and want to restore the servers, but can't say how long it will take. They hope that it won't take 9 months like last time the servers stopped working.

Oh snap that's some good news. I actually gave up on it considering the last person who got this trophy was Feb 11 2016. Thanks for sharing this info

If that's the case and as soon as it's fixed, I know I'm going to get started with Darksiders II and get the trophy pronto.

• Like 1

Feel*

To everyone who is wondering whether they can get "pay it forward", I dont think it's possible.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1566-Darksiders-II/48-Pay-It-Forward

Look at the latest achievers.

I got stomped with the Resistance 2. By the time I found out, it was too late to boost that kills trophy. They really should just patch the trophy. Think it would be easier and cheaper than maintaining a server.

Thanks for the news and for calling. Hopefully it means they are on it.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the updates guys.  Hopefully they get the server up and running eventually so I can sneak on and snag this trophy.  I just installed this game too.  Lucky for me I haven't earned any trophies yet so if they do abandon it, I'll just leave it and won't have to have a game on my list that has an unattainable platinum.

Thanks for calling them dude, really.

• Like 1

well..  that sucks..

only need to get level to level 30 and this stupid bronze mp trophy in a single player game..
makes no sence..

isn't there like ea has, a support system where you can make a point with lots of players by adding youre name on a list who has the same problem..
don't know the right name for it..

• Like 1

well..  that sucks..

only need to get level to level 30 and this stupid bronze mp trophy in a single player game..

makes no sence..

isn't there like ea has, a support system where you can make a point with lots of players by adding youre name on a list who has the same problem..

don't know the right name for it..

Not to be creepy or anything but I've been watching you getting the trophies for darksiders 2 to see if u will get the "pay it forward" trophy so I can start my platinum run but it appears that servers are still offline then. As for the EA thing, I don't think we can do this with this game. The servers were down since Feb 11 2016 since if you check, the last person who got it was during Feb 11. Also supposedly the guy above said he called them and they're working on it but we'll just wait and see. I'm planning to return this game if the summer finishes and servers aren't fixed yet. One can only hope :/

I already popped a trophy so kinda stuck anyway. So I plan on starting a run on it in August so hopefully the server will be back online by then so we can get this totally unnessary trophy. But personally as I said before, they should just patch it. SR4 had something similar where as long as you attempted the online requirement it popped. Thats what they should do, patch it and forget about it.

i honestly (if that's english)   never heard something like that..patching trophies..

if that's possible they can fix a lot of games with similar problems..  

but,  it sucks for the people who got the trophies like the way it suppossed to be obtained.

multiplayer trophies in a single player game is never a good idea..

let's hope for the best..i will check every week and when it pops i will make a comment over here for the people who are following this thread

i honestly (if that's english)   never heard something like that..patching trophies..

but,  it sucks for the people who got the trophies like the way it suppossed to be obtained.

let's hope for the best..i will check every week and when it pops i will make a comment over here for the people who are following this thread

Don't worry your English is more than fine :). Also yea I wish the servers get back as fast as possible as I currently have 0% completion and it looks ugly on my trophy list. Makes no sense to squeeze in a MP trophy in a singleplayer based game. Will also update everybody if servers are fixed.

o

It's rare but they have patched trophies before.

I hope those servers will get fixed for you guys but if someone still havent started this game I recomend playing DarkSiders 2 on PS4. If I remember right it doesnt have this trophy in its list and its fully achievable.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

I hope those servers will get fixed for yoy guys but if someone still havent started this game I recomend playing DarkSiders 2 on PS4. If I remember right it doesnt have this trophy in its list and its fully achievable.

yea you're right. On ps4 they replaced "Pay it Forward" with a trophy called "It's Definitive" for completing game on deathinitive diffuculty. Thanks for sharing