Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

Didn't THQ go bankrupt last year?

Yes but Nordic games acquired it . also like SME other guy mentioned it took them 10 months to fix servers when thq went bankrupt, however this time I think it's offline for good. I luckily had 0% completion so I was able to delete it off of my trophy list

Some*

Yes but Nordic games acquired it . also like SME other guy mentioned it took them 10 months to fix servers when thq went bankrupt, however this time I think it's offline for good. I luckily had 0% completion so I was able to delete it off of my trophy list

Some*

SME?  What's that mean?

Found this:

Another method is to create a separate account on your PS3 and add it as a friend on your main account. Then play Darksiders II on your alternate account, log off, and send an item to it from your main account.

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

Some*

Why don't they at least make a patch where if you attempt the trophy you get it. SR has a similar trophy where you just have to attempt it to get it. That way no need to maintain a server. Unless they do something, I refuse to buy a game by Nordic.

Found this:

Another method is to create a separate account on your PS3 and add it as a friend on your main account. Then play Darksiders II on your alternate account, log off, and send an item to it from your main account.

You simply can't send or receive items while the servers are offline, whether they're on the same PS3 or not.

• Like 1

SME?  What's that mean?

Found this:

I will have to give that a try.

SME?  What's that mean?

Found this:

Sorry I meant some not SME. Also your method won't work sadly because you cant even access the online servers to begin with.

Why don't they at least make a patch where if you attempt the trophy you get it. SR has a similar trophy where you just have to attempt it to get it. That way no need to maintain a server. Unless they do something, I refuse to buy a game by Nordic.

Yes but I think volition was more in charge of SR than thq was. Also I beat sr4 about a month ago and I was able to upload !y character fine without the patch. Idk man but either way I got a bad feeling about the future of this trophy.

Last acquired Feb 11 2016

Sorry I meant some not SME. Also your method won't work sadly because you cant even access the online servers to begin with.

Yes but I think volition was more in charge of SR than thq was. Also I beat sr4 about a month ago and I was able to upload !y character fine without the patch. Idk man but either way I got a bad feeling about the future of this trophy.

Last acquired Feb 11 2016

I have no choice but to play it since I popped two trophies long ago. But no point playing on hard since I cant get the plat anyway. Maybe if enough people email them with the treat of boycotting their games they will relent. Its not their fault about the trophy but if they bought the rights they should fix it.

• Like 1