Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

I'm just really pissed off. I had no idea there was multiplayer trophies in a single player game....

goddamn.

Me too. Got every trophy except this and I'm so pissed. They should just patch it so it pops automatically

This is why MP trophies need to disappear.

Edited by ImmyandPTsmack

I'm just really pissed off. I had no idea there was multiplayer trophies in a single player game....

goddamn.

Me too. Got every trophy except this and I'm so pissed. They should just patch it so it pops automatically

This is why MP trophies need to disappear.

that's what i asked them on their contact support but i get no answers.

even when we didn't play for trophies they should do something about this..

they sell an broken product

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

The mailbox features are currently not working in the Darksiders II Tome System (the online portion of the game that allows players to gift weapons and gear). This prevents the players from getting the achievement/trophy for gifting an item (Pay it Forwards).

We apologize that we are not able to help you out right now and we assure you that we will do our best to bring the servers online again and to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

WARNING:

When you answer to one of our e-mails, please send us the content of the entire received e-mail back (not as an attachment!) and place your response at the beginning of your e-mail! Thank you!

Best regards,

this is the same response they r sending people for the past few months. Keep at them . Keep hounding them

at least they read some of the mails..

let's hope for the best when we keep mailen them with a lot more different accounts or members from psnp.

if they can't bring up the server they just need to patch the trophy when trying to use the mailbox or something..

have another question..
veryday i'm checking the darksiders 2 list if someone got the trophy..
what i often see is that one day there are like 10.000 people thet obtained the platinum and the other day 99.995.
don't know the exact numbers but,are people obtaining the plat and put the trophy list not visible for other players or something ?

at least they read some of the mails..

let's hope for the best when we keep mailen them with a lot more different accounts or members from psnp.

if they can't bring up the server they just need to patch the trophy when trying to use the mailbox or something..

have another question..

what i often see is that one day there are like 10.000 people thet obtained the platinum and the other day 99.995.

don't know the exact numbers but,are people obtaining the plat and put the trophy list not visible for other players or something ?

Hey, no but I believe they're hackers. For instance I sometimes see the last person who got the trophy at Feb 12 and sometimes Feb 11. You should check their timestamps for other trophies as well. Also I've seen people in RDR for example who got some trophies in 2008 and as we know, the game came out 2010 so it's impossible. Hope this helps:D

People who already had the Pay It Forward trophy before the servers went down are completing the rest of the game

People who already had the Pay It Forward trophy before the servers went down are completing the rest of the game

yeah but that does not explain why one day there are 10.000 plats and a few days later a lot less..

not that i really care about that..i just noticed it..

yeah but that does not explain why one day there are 10.000 plats and a few days later a lot less..

Sly might have that trophy blacklisted so if anyone earns they get flagged automatically. So the platinum would also be flagged if they ever earned it.

Edited by skateak

this is the same response they r sending people for the past few months. Keep at them . Keep hounding them

No..... this is not how you do it.  Hounding them about it constantly is not how you get things.  This is like a spoiled little whiny kid shouting "mom" until she gives the kid the attention.

You got a response, they'll look at fixing it.  Sending more and more emails is not going to fix it.  They're aware of the issue, so just wait and be a respectable gamer instead of some whiny kid. 

@DARKB1KE I'm doing the right thing by leaving them alone so they can solve the problem the right way instead of hounding them like everyone else has been doing sense the server problem started if u keep hounding them constantly they might say screw it and never fix it so yall stop hounding them and let them work in piece

• Like 1

some people myself included have a tendancy to just hide games from the public eye so we dont get hounded by random people wanting help or if we beat part 2 but nt part 1 yet etc for me its more the latter i have ocd nd when i view my stuff on here  like it to be somewht asthetically pleasing and not have it like oh i beat 2 but not 1 or if i play a game and i really hate it i cant just delete the trophies bt i can hide them so i can atlest pretend it dosnt exist on my profile on here lol

its not always about hacking sometimes people are just vain or ashamed or have reasons of there own to hide them u must realize we hide them from our consoles not from this site some people dont even come here any more but their trophies once linked will always update here once a day automatically

Sly might have that trophy blacklisted so if anyone earns they get flagged automatically. So the platinum would also be flagged if they ever earned it.

Not that I support hacking, but I really dont see the big deal hacking this trophy. No skill involved or affects a MP leaderboard, ppl just cant get it because the developer wont fix the server or patch it so ppl can get it just by attempting it.

• Like 1

Not that I support hacking, but I really dont see the big deal hacking this trophy. No skill involved or affects a MP leaderboard, ppl just cant get it because the developer wont fix the server or patch it so ppl can get it just by attempting it.

i said as much earlier in the post but i was reminded that hacking is bad and my comment should be ignored because hacking is bad

some people myself included have a tendancy to just hide games from the public eye so we dont get hounded by random people wanting help or if we beat part 2 but nt part 1 yet etc for me its more the latter i have ocd nd when i view my stuff on here  like it to be somewht asthetically pleasing and not have it like oh i beat 2 but not 1 or if i play a game and i really hate it i cant just delete the trophies bt i can hide them so i can atlest pretend it dosnt exist on my profile on here lol

its not always about hacking sometimes people are just vain or ashamed or have reasons of there own to hide them u must realize we hide them from our consoles not from this site some people dont even come here any more but their trophies once linked will always update here once a day automatically

And when you hide all trophies, you get silly messages like "haha, you have Hannah Montana in your trophy list!". Gotta love that toxic mentality.

Edited by Lance_87