Problem with "Pay it forward" trophy

xXJackBauer_24Xx

well..

i think they have to spend 40k on that patch..
they already have the money from the people who buy the dlc and it's a big company..what's 40k for them..
there are 20 year old kids driving cars that cost more than that over here in Holland..

or don't sell the product anymore..
if i'm right is saint row also a product from THQ or something like that..and in saints row the third there is also a online trophy but the THQ server is offline..but the trophy still pops when you try to get online.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I know everything about coding but I've got common sense in that they were able to create a whole game, yet they they can't fix a simple server that doesn't require players to mutually connect online together. Heck I have a hard time believing that they were working on it since feb when the servers were out because I'm pretty sure If they're this slow, they'd be bankrupt and would get nowhere in their company.

The game was developed by Vigil Games and published by THQ. Nordic Games acquired the publishing rights after THQ went bankrupt. Vigil games doesn't exist anymore either.

• Like 1

The game was developed by Vigil Games and published by THQ. Nordic Games acquired the publishing rights after THQ went bankrupt. Vigil games doesn't exist anymore either.

Oh thanks for the insight. Well now I feel bad lol :/. Also this means this game wont be patched then. Oh well and thanks anyways.

Oh thanks for the insight. Well now I feel bad lol :/. Also this means this game wont be patched then. Oh well and thanks anyways.

Well, it isn't the first time game changes owners of the rights in such a way so you don't know whom to blame. The only thing we're left with is regrets. I, for example, should've played it much sooner, instead of leaving it in the backlog. Oh well...

P.S. I always stare at that gif in your sig for like a minute. "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow" was my favorite Jackie Chan movie growing up, so it's like a part of my childhood condensed. 

Well, it isn't the first time game changes owners of the rights in such a way so you don't know whom to blame. The only thing we're left with is regrets. I, for example, should've played it much sooner, instead of leaving it in the backlog. Oh well...

P.S. I always stare at that gif in your sig for like a minute. "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow" was my favorite Jackie Chan movie growing up, so it's like a part of my childhood condensed. 

Yeah I guess I'm just going to stop pointing fingers and blame it on myself. Thank goodness though I only installed the game so it's sitting at 0%. I was thankfully able to delete it. However I may revisit the game on ps4.

Nice to see another Jackie Chan fan :D. He's my favourite actor/ martial artist/ comedian along with Chris Tucker. Rush hour was my childhood and the tuxedo too . glad you liked it

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh, what the heck. I'm not of the type of person that discourages because of not getting a platinum. The game still has a very good story, a badass protagonist, decent lenght and overall very good system as of equipping and using items, spells and weapons. I'm still getting all the trophies i can from this game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's completely reasonable, the studios don't exist, and there's no profit in it to go back and patch an old game. 

Well, that doesn't mean THQ Nordic couldn't do anything to fix it now. They're still patching Titan Quest on PC, and the original developers shut down like what, eight years ago?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe they haven't fixed that damn trophy after all this time.

They won't. I was in denial first but looking back it, they won't. If the last dude that got it was in Feb 11,2016 and they said they've been working on it. I call bull#-$.. They're busy making new games and remastering darksiders 1 for ps4 that's what... Or they already did, I'm not too sure because idc anymore.

Just let it go friend.

A new guy popped up today when I checked if anybody had earned the trophy. But he got it in March, so it's probably hacked.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1566-Darksiders-II/48-Pay-It-Forward

Yeah definitely. He'll surely be removed. It was stuck at Feb 11,2016 for the longest time ever. It's just sad considering this game was good oh well. At least the ps4 version doesn't have that. Edited by poopooblast

Yeah definitely. He'll surely be removed. It was stuck at Feb 11,2016 for the longest time ever. It's just sad considering this game was good oh well. At least the ps4 version doesn't have that.

Would feel bad if he was removed. Im against hacking but it's a trophy that requires no skill or time and prevents a plat cause the developers are lazy.

• Like 1