Grand Signature Tournament II - Finals [RESULTS]

cmgravekeeper

Matchup O (Finals - 1st Place):
Tifa (DEMON) - 5/25 votes (20.0%)

tozFmPf.png

WINNER! - Vincent (cmgravekeeper) - 20/25 votes (80.0%)
xxi4fUr.png

Matchup O (Runnerups - 3rd Place):
FORFEITED! - Noctis (Ramonachan)

yK6vQnC.gif

WINNER! - Cloud (TensaiKatana)
bBlL2nM.png

The Grand Signature Tournament II Finals results are up!

Congrats to cmgravekeeper (Vincent) for winning the Tournament! Amazing entries from everyone and this tournament was really fun. I'm going to update all the threads with everyone's names. Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!

Gold-Trophy.jpg1st Place: cmgravekeeper (Vincent)Gold-Trophy.jpg

LyB6QEH.png2nd Place: DEMON (Tifa)LyB6QEH.png

bronze_l.png3rd Place: TensaiKatana (Cloud)bronze_l.png

z3rbQYj.png

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 2

Congrats cmg!  It figures I got put up against you in the first round (no wonder I lost so easily). Although, knowing it was you makes the loss sting a little less. :P

I probably should've sticked with my original version of that sig though, instead of the "pop-out" version:

9LY2nbr.png

Not sure why I changed it so much really, although after reading Demon's review of it back in round 1... I'm absolutely terrified of doing anymore pop-out sigs. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 Actually, that review had me sitting in a corner for a few days.... in a deep depression. depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 3

Rest in peace DEMON, you'll never be forgotten :'( ..wait.

Congratz CM! Your signature did fit the theme a lot more.. I went way too creative on mines I think. Was a good tournament, was nice having revenge on Ramonachan for last time.

Congrats cmg!  It figures I got put up against you in the first round (no wonder I lost so easily). Although, knowing it was you makes the loss sting a little less. :P

I probably should've sticked with my original version of that sig though, instead of the "pop-out" version:

9LY2nbr.png

Not sure why I changed it so much really, although after reading Demon's review of it back in round 1... I'm absolutely terrified of doing anymore pop-out sigs. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 Actually, that review had me sitting in a corner for a few days.... in a deep depression. depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Aww sorry xD I can be a bit brutal. It wasn't so much the pop out but all the random text though.. It seemed too overcrowded with that effect tbh. I have seen pop outs win elsewhere but this site definitely doesn't favor them.

• Like 1

Aww sorry xD I can be a bit brutal. It wasn't so much the pop out but all the random text though.. It seemed too overcrowded with that effect tbh. I have seen pop outs win elsewhere but this site definitely doesn't favor them.

Yeah, you definitely didn't pull any punches on that one. xD The words were part of the render though, so I didn't really want to remove them, I probably could've made them a little more transparent though.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone! Everyone else made some great entries too, I'm just glad to have come out at the top after the smoke cleared. :P

Yeah sorry Masamune I felt bad Round 1 too. :P

SotM XXIX will start in April. DEMON is starting up Sig Battles which are similar but will have set renders. That should be starting up shortly.

• Like 3