Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 coming to the PS4

Aranea Highwind

Heh... that's what they're doing, LOL.

Resident 4, 5, and 6 will all be available digitally for MSRP $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 5 in summer 2016 and Resident Evil 4 in fall 2016. Physical disc versions will also be available in the Americas.

They are releasing them 6 - 5 - 4

Resident 4, 5, and 6 will all be available digitally for MSRP $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 5 in summer 2016 and Resident Evil 4 in fall 2016. Physical disc versions will also be available in the Americas.

They are releasing them 6 - 5 - 4

Oh, i thought you meant backwards COMPATIBILITY.

You should amend your post with what many of us would consider to be the most important part:

"Resident 4, 5, and 6 will all be available digitally for MSRP $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 5 in summer 2016 and Resident Evil 4 in fall 2016. Physical disc versions will also be available in the Americas."

• Like 2

I just hope that the extra months for release are meant to fix the PIECE OF SHIT aiming system in RE5. The game was good, story was fun, coop was delicious, throwing eggs all over the place was pure madness, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THAT AIMING SYSTEM WAS SHIT.

Didn't play the rest of the games, so I can't talk about them. :)

Oh man, I'm so excited for this, and I don't even know why!  xD

Resident Evil 4 is straight up one of my favourite games of all time, so I'll be happy to buy that again. Screw the haters, Resident Evil 5 was a pretty decent game. Nowhere near as good as RE 4, but was a lot of fun in co-op. Resident Evil 6? We don't talk about Resident Evil 6.  :P

I really hope RE 4 gets a platinum this time around. Lord knows it deserves one.

6-5-4 is a weird launch order. But i will get it anyway.

Maybe they view it as a remake of 6, followed by a prequel, followed by the prequel to the prequel.

They just heard prequels were the cool new thing (better late than never??)

someone please kill it with fire, that price to re buy them is over the top don't care if it's on ps4 it should be no more then £10 or cheaper

I never played it, so I, like many other gamers, including many who's first and only console is a PS4, aren't re-buying anything.

• Like 1