Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 coming to the PS4

Aranea Highwind

I don't think you do see it how I do. Go spend more money on a PS3? You can't be serious.

First of all, I have two PS3s. If I'm gonna spend money on this game, I'm going with the new, remastered versions with "all the additional post-launch content from the console version".

Even if I didn't have a PS3, telling someone who *has* a PS4 to "just go and buy a PS3" and end up spending way more money is completely illogical.

You're not even trying to see it from someone else's perspective.

re4 does not need to be £15 it should be cheaper also everything your getting on ps4 is what is on ps3 but got a little bit of better colours

I'm assuming these rereleases will include new trophy lists? I'm not sure I could play these three again... Maybe one day but if there are no new trophy lists then I need not bother.

most remasters's trophy lists are generally always separated from the original game, so you can obtain a new platinum again with the remastered versions, they generally have a nearly identical trophy list with the same trophies as the original game though (but there are a few exceptions of course).

there's a possibility that RE4 might include a new trophy list with a platinum trophy, but we'll have to wait for a confirmation about this, i hope it does!

Edited by smellslikejavier

This is exciting news to me as I am a diehard fan but as many have said, I certainly won't be picking up Resident Evil 4 if it doesn't have a platinum this time around since I have it on PS3 and PS2 still. While it was one of my favorites in the series, a platinum trophy would be the only thing that could hype me up enough to put up with those clunky controls again after having done everything in the game already. I really wish they had included CVX as it was also an amazing game that deserves a platinum trophy. There is still time I guess. At the very least, I'm glad they're being sold separately.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW

if I have a ps4 l'll just wait patiently for RE2 Remake.. that if it's didn't released on ps3 too.

I played the hell out of RE4 back on the ps2, beat it like 14 times and unlocked everything on it. which is why I kinda skeptical about the ps3's HD port, even though, just like the rest of the ps2's HD Remasters on my profile I might anytime soon get and 100% RE4 HD if another price drop happen to it one day.

as for RE5 I already and still have the Gold Edition and plat it. (playing it with the move controller is a blast! ) but, I don't feel like going back getting frustrated by freaking sheva or punching that Boulder in 1080p.

and for RE6.... look! I played that shit and plat it too. and got so dead bored and so tired of the series all thanks to it, the time I plated the game I never put the disc on my ps3 for a long time, one day I felt like wanting to play leon campaign for fun, I didn't even reach half way and stop playing it again. a friend of mine borrow it since late 2012 and havent yeat bring it back and I never felt like missing the game.