Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 coming to the PS4

Aranea Highwind

Oh my Lord, who on earth would by an RE6 remake??

me xD but that's because i never played it, i know that it didn't get a good reception but i'm a "completionist" type of person so even if a franchise has some bad games i can't help myself but have to play them all, even if its just to follow the story lol

Besides the games being at 1080p 60fps there will be other improvements on Resident Evil 6....

l10IOXw.png

that's good to hear since i have yet to play it! thanks :)

me xD but that's because i never played it, i know that it didn't get a good reception but i'm a "completionist" type of person so even if a franchise has some bad games i can't help myself but have to play them all, even if its just to follow the story lol

that's good to hear since i have yet to play it! thanks :)

That is beautiful but i want to play RE6 multiplayer without seeing hackers on leaderboards :)

Im not calling you a hacker relax and take it easy :)

RE6 have a lot of hackers on leaderboards (mercenaries and other modes), but im gonna put a image on here for you have a notion..

2eqau4z.jpg

yeah i know you didn't called me that but i don't understand why you replied to me saying that, i didn't played RE6 so i don't know anything about it, it's too bad if that hacker thing you say it has its true, let's hope this doesn't happen as much on the ps4 version then.

• Like 1

yeah i know you didn't called me that but i don't understand why you replied to me saying that, i didn't played RE6 so i don't know anything about it, it's too bad if that hacker thing you say it has its true, let's hope this doesn't happen as much on the ps4 version then.

Im sorry to reply then :)

btw I just like the online mode! and i want on this remaster a clean leaderboard to give competitiveness to gamers!  this is demotivating trying to make good scores against hackers but lets see :D

Edited by Rose_Dark

Im sorry to reply then :)

btw I just like the online mode! and i want on this remaster a clean leaderboard to give competitiveness to gamers!  this is demotivating trying to make good scores against hackers but lets see :D

i think the reason for the hacking was that last gen consoles were pirated already when this game came out, so it was easier for users to create hacks for it, but the ps4 wasn't pirated yet so maybe now there will not be any hackers when it gets released next month! too bad we have to wait so long to play RE4, i mean let's hope it has a platinum this time, otherwise i will buy it on sale xD

Edited by smellslikejavier

i think the reason for the hacking was that last gen consoles were pirated already when this game came out, so it was easier for users to create hacks for it, but the ps4 wasn't pirated yet so maybe now there will not be any hackers when it gets released next month! too bad we have to wait so long to play RE4, i mean let's hope it has a platinum this time, otherwise i will buy it on sale xD

Im gonna buy those 3 games (im still waiting for RE7) and for me even RE4 doesnt have platinum i will buy in the same ! If you never played RE6 before you will like i assure you :)

Leon's and jake campaign is great (well chris campaign is weak but acceptable ! good luck :)

• Like 1

I have to imagine all they will put in a plat for RE4. I'll wait until they release them all together and have a sale for it. I loved 4, and 5 was solid fun. Never played 6, and wouldn't buy it individually but I'll get around to it if they release a triple pack once all 3 are out.

I feel like a dirty whore for saying this, but after all these years I've still not played Resident Evil 4, unless the iOS version from a few years back counts.

Looking forward to getting the definitive-for-at-least-another-five-years-or-so edition of the game for PS4 when it comes out, hopefully it has a platinum, unlike it's original PSN release.

Resident Evil 6 port for the PS4 trophy list is exactly the same as the one on PS3. The good thing is that both of them are separated so you can plat this game once again.

http://www.exophase.com/game/resident-evil-6-ps4/

at first i misread your comment and thought that you said "resident evil 4" instead of 6, and i almost started crying that it wasn't going to have a platinum trophy again lol thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I've beaten RE4 at least 15 times over the last 11 years I swear. I beaten it on the GC, the PS2, the Wii, the 360, and the PS3. I guess another time isn't going to hurt lol. I will probably beat it on the PS5 as well lol. 

RE5 I've beaten like 6 times on the 360 and PS3. It's not a bad game and it's fun with a friend. 

RE6 was really disappointing, but it's not awful. It's worth getting for like $20.