Franchise that you most want to see turned into a Telltale-style game

Breakingthegreen

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 0:53 PM, DXTF said:

I'd have to say James Bond. I think 007 would work really well as a TellTale game. I'm a bit biased as I'm a huge Bond fan, but I think it has the making to be something really interesting.

I personally was about to say a Star Wars type telltale game but now I'm on your side and have given up my former opinion ?

On 3/11/2018 at 2:53 PM, DXTF said:

I'd have to say James Bond. I think 007 would work really well as a TellTale game. I'm a bit biased as I'm a huge Bond fan, but I think it has the making to be something really interesting.

I was gonna say the same thing. I think we just became best friends.

I'd like to see Dishonored get one.  This could be a story taking place between the 2 main games of the series, maybe halfway through the time jump- about 7 or 8 years after the first game's ending.   Instead of stealth & lethal vs. non-lethal force, have it focus on investigation.  Emily would be several years into her reign as empress, with some traitors hiding among her allies.  As Corvo, you'd gather evidence & ask questions to find them within a time limit before something bad happens.  Some of the powers from the game series could be brought over, like the possessions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LeoLion91 said:

I would like to see The Avengers become a Telltale series, it would be the third super hero and second Marvel Telltale series.

And thus the Marvel Telltale Universe was born! :D

Back on topic: I would like to see and original Telltale story set in the Blade Runner universe.

I think ‘The Americans’ could be done well in Telltale format.

ps. Everyone should watch ‘The Americans’ cause it’s awesome.

6 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

I'd like to see Dishonored get one.  This could be a story taking place between the 2 main games of the series, maybe halfway through the time jump- about 7 or 8 years after the first game's ending.   Instead of stealth & lethal vs. non-lethal force, have it focus on investigation.  Emily would be several years into her reign as empress, with some traitors hiding among her allies.  As Corvo, you'd gather evidence & ask questions to find them within a time limit before something bad happens.  Some of the powers from the game series could be brought over, like the possessions.

That’s an excellent idea - I’d love to spend more time in that world, and it is looking very unlikely that another full game will be made :(

• 2 weeks later...