Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

BlueFireReaper

I'm feeling very conflicted about this. On the one hand, Pokemon if fucking awesome. On the other hand, Nintendo has pissed me off by region locking 3DS's and Game Freak has pissed me off by charging a recurring cost for Pokemon Bank. I want to play the game but I don't want to pay Nintendo or Game Freak any money to play it unless they change their ways :/

• Like 1

Pokèmon Sun or Pokèmon Moon that's the dilemma right now. I guess we'll know the answer in due time though.

I can't believe how excited I am, after the new VGC rules of 2016 I decided to no longer play competitive but these new games could bring some order into that mess.

I will only see the starters basic forms and the legendary pokèmon, no more spoilers for me thanks!

*puts a gun to his head for trading in his Pokemon games and 3DS to Gamestop* :facepalm::shakefist:

And here I was thinking that Pokemon was getting dull. Stupid me. :(

Well, looks like I'll have to start clipping coupons to save money so I can get enough cash to repurchase the 3DS and maybe Pokemon Alpha Sapphire again. Wow... :spank:

Going to end up buying both and probably Pokemon Moon twice.
I kind of wonder if we will be able to trade old pokemon back forth between games. Almost pretty sure we won't be able to Transfer Pokemon Sun & Moon pokemon into ORAS/XY though. Guess unless they decide to do that.
Transfer Missingno in Pokemon Sun & Moon.

Going to end up buying both and probably Pokemon Moon twice.

I kind of wonder if we will be able to trade old pokemon back forth between games. Almost pretty sure we won't be able to Transfer Pokemon Sun & Moon pokemon into ORAS/XY though. Guess unless they decide to do that.

Transfer Missingno in Pokemon Sun & Moon.

I'd wonder whether Nintendo would try to patch Missingno out, or keep it as is. It would be kind of hectic seeing a bunch of Missingno in later games. Though I'd wonder myself how that would look like...

• Like 1