No more leveling up and xp

Moh_Baboo

I wonder if someone else got this problem that might need a patch to fix. I was playing and finishing the trophies midway the story line and I was a bout to get the expert Wenja trophy and I only got two skills left to unlock when suddenly I became unable to get any xp points and I can't level up. I played some main missions with high xp rewards and I got nothing then finished the story and the main boss mission with nothing as a reward and now I'm stuck withe the last trophy and I don't think I'll play the game from start again. It's pretty frustrating and it needs to be fixed ASAP. Can someone please mention this to the devs?

I wonder if someone else got this problem that might need a patch to fix. I was playing and finishing the trophies midway the story line and I was a bout to get the expert Wenja trophy and I only got two skills left to unlock when suddenly I became unable to get any xp points and I can't level up. I played some main missions with high xp rewards and I got nothing then finished the story and the main boss mission with nothing as a reward and now I'm stuck withe the last trophy and I don't think I'll play the game from start again. It's pretty frustrating and it needs to be fixed ASAP. Can someone please mention this to the devs?

No need for us to do it for you :) Here is the link to their forums:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1055-Far-Cry-Primal

You can register and post your issue directly by your own hand.

• Like 2

I believe it's working as intended. There seems to be a level cap in the game, which stops you from gaining XP after reaching it. However, leveling up isn't the only source of skill points, as you also get them from completing many of the secondary quests.

This also happened to me. Stopped getting XP while I was still missing a couple of skill points from maxing out everything. I was still able to get them from the secondary quests, so give that a try.

Had the same problem but I have found a fix, well atleast for me, I kept doing village missions and then two more help then wenja missions came up that award the final two skill points, yay! 

Your solution is the right one, thanks alot. Apparently the last two skill points supposed to be obtained through finishing side quests (the orange ones)

• Like 1

Had the same problem but I have found a fix, well atleast for me, I kept doing village missions and then two more help then wenja missions came up that award the final two skill points, yay! 

I just ran into this issue about an hour ago and decided to take a break. I'll finish doing all this when I get back on later today. I hope it works. I want to get the final skill before I finish up the story.

Your solution is the right one, thanks alot. Apparently the last two skill points supposed to be obtained through finishing side quests (the orange ones)

Yeah I double confirm this method. I did 2 or 3 village missions and that caused another Help Wenga (Orange Mission) with the reward of 1 skill point to show up on the map. Did the mission and the trophy popped like normal.

Edited by JayBizzle311
  • Like 1

Yeah I double confirm this method. I did 2 or 3 village missions and that caused another Help Wenga (Orange Mission) with the reward of 1 skill point to show up on the map. Did the mission and the trophy popped like normal.

I triple confirm 

Was freaking out a little because I thought I did absolutely everything left and I still needed ONE point. Saw the orange question mark in the village, did about three-four of those quests, and a new "save captive" quest popped up with a 1 skill point award. gg!

• 1 month later...

I seem to have hit a wall. This is the last trophy I need for the platinum and I've hit the level cap and seemingly also finished all of the +1 Skill Point side quests. I have no more villiage missions available and now just 2 more Help Wenja quests, neither of which offer skill points. I live in hope that finishing these two will lead to more opening up but I'm not expecting it. Maybe I've hit some kind of bug where one more side quest hasn't appeared?

I played the game post patch and this is what it told me once i hit the skill cap: (i already had all skills before reaching the cap)

uH9OSoZ.jpg

So if you only have a few side quests left and the game is not giving XP anymore, those side quests will unlock more quests. :)