Endangered Trophy Not Unlocked

danielc655

Maybe is a bug! it never happen to me when I was hunting some animals but for outposts it already happen to me (about 7 times) i killed all enemies and I had to restart the game because that outpost not appear as captured ! maybe you need to restart some checkpoint too..

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Seems like a classic trophy glitch and there's no solution to it, but restarting the game

I killed the mammoth in the first time and i got the trophy with no problem so i dont understand how this hunt gives a trophy glitch seriously..

Also cloud save is always a great option before you do certain "things"  (helped me in some buggy games)

The only solution is to start a new game :(

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think there are two mammoth missions:

1) In orange (Hunt & Tame) Which will allow you to get the trophies: Fancy friend, Big teddy & the other 3.

2) The yellow (Main mission) Which will just be to hunt a mammoth for sport.

Just make sure if you've done the orange one for the trophy, it's at the north top of the map, both are in the same location, that's why it may be confusing, I'll make a back up of my save and try it, that's where I reached.

Thank you so much for letting me know in case, and I hope I could help.

Just got it yesterday, seems fine on my side, hope it's not glitched for anyone.

Edited by KHAN-KSA